Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
curious if they showed up??
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
supposedly my mags will be on their way next week...

I wouldn't normally be this patient, but I closed out the card I had used and am no longer with that bank so.....
curious if they showed up??
Nope
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 7:26:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Nope
View Quote
Probably time to write that purchase off. He's had plenty of time to get his shit together.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 4:13:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Probably time to write that purchase off. He's had plenty of time to get his shit together.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nope
Yep. He doesn't answer the phone anymore, I'm no longer with the bank I was with at the time so can't dispute, and I'm moving.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 4:56:18 PM EDT
[#4]
And he is now blocked by Visa.

If anyone needed a sign not to do business with him, there it is. Too bad a bunch of people had to be screwed over to expose this fraud.
Link Posted: 5/10/2017 11:41:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm in the same boat....ordered before the election.  No communication (and no mags) since then.  Credit card charged immediately though.
Link Posted: 5/11/2017 8:07:06 AM EDT
[#6]
That's a damn shame.
Looks like another small business owner's lack of ethics exposed by adversity.
While things were going good he was easy to do business with, I have 6 of his mags received within a week of ordering.
Then he hit a few bumps (medical issues? I think) and instead of shutting things down for a while he kept taking orders and money (at the time he probably still had intentions of filling them) then when he got really behind it looks like he just stopped communicating and all the money's gone.
I've seen it happen with several holster makers as well.

Moses could have dug himself out of this hole by just selling the design and the molds to MagPul and collecting a licensing fee on every mag sold. But instead he ripped a bunch of people off and now the best magazine made for the FAL is probably gone forever.

Link Posted: 5/11/2017 10:10:20 AM EDT
[#7]
Or sell everything to DSA. That would have been nice.
Link Posted: 5/12/2017 2:01:27 PM EDT
[#8]
That's a shame. I got 5 mags long ago, and they are nice. Wish I would have gotten more. Maybe a bigger company will pick up his tooling.
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 6:27:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Not knocking him and I don't know anything about his magazines but why bother with them when surplus (metric anyway) are pretty easy to find? 
Link Posted: 5/13/2017 7:22:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Not knocking him and I don't know anything about his magazines but why bother with them when surplus (metric anyway) are pretty easy to find? 
View Quote
Presumably, for the same reason people go with PMAGs over GI mags.  They were pretty much a PMAG for the FAL.  They are also lighter than the steel magazines, but not lighter than the hiduminium magazines, but unlike those, they count as 3 U.S. parts; 922r is a factor here in a broader sense, as other U.S.-made mags generally suck.  DSA was buying them because some of their military customers got a batch through them and really liked them.
Link Posted: 5/19/2017 11:33:02 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm in the same boat....ordered before the election.  No communication (and no mags) since then.  Credit card charged immediately though.
View Quote
Same here, and I gave up today after his multiple failures to respond to all communication attempts.   AMEX is crediting my account for the Moses charge immediately.  I wish them luck getting the money back from Moses, but I'm covered.

I've waited more than a year for other on-line orders, but I knew the wait time in advance.  All I would have needed from Moses is the courtesy of an expected ship date, with it preferably posted on his web site.   Thankfully, after many years of shopping on-line, this is my only experience with what seems to be outright fraud.
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 7:49:12 PM EDT
[#12]
So, after multiple texts and finally demanding a tracking number, I received all eight magazines that I had ordered back in October 2016. Best of luck to the rest of you that are trying to get your products!
Link Posted: 7/18/2017 11:28:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
So, after multiple texts and finally demanding a tracking number, I received all eight magazines that I had ordered back in October 2016. Best of luck to the rest of you that are trying to get your products!
View Quote
I'm shocked to hear that.  Good for you, though.  Supposedly he wants people to pay via money orders now because so many credit card companies have blacklisted him due to all of the chargebacks.
Link Posted: 7/22/2017 7:06:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Anyone else seeing anything from Moses Mags?

No one (in the many pages) at falfiles.com has seen anything, or heard anything.

Just wondering what's up...

Forrest
Link Posted: 7/26/2017 7:44:48 PM EDT
[#15]
Nope
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 5:28:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Ain't this a fucking kick in the pants

In stock at DSA
Moses mags at DSA black, FDE, ODG
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 6:22:19 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

In stock at DSA
View Quote
And I just ordered 5 from DSA
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 5:31:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In stock at DSA
Same.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 8:04:58 AM EDT
[#19]
If I hadn't just dumped a bunch of money in a scope setup for my other .308 I would be all over that.
Guess that's where his production has been going
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 12:04:11 AM EDT
[#20]
Mine came in today in ODG, they will click in but not drop free from my STG58. Not much work to be done other than function test. I'll buy surplus/used from now on though.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top