Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2006 2:26:34 PM EDT
Im having a hard time visualizing my rifle with the saw buttstock on it, cant decide if it will be ugly or more to my liking
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:30:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Photo of what a SAW stock looks like on a FAL?

Here Ya' Go!

looks funky, works great

Link to SAW style stock on FAL Photo

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 8:41:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Most of the time people say the SAW stock is ugly, I think that has to do more with the ugly T-whatever handguards which makes the entire rifle ugly.

Here's mine with a SAW stock and PG with a set of normal plastic handguards. Considering it's a 16.25" barrel it shoots like a dream with the SAW stock. Compared to the regular STG58 stock it's way more ergonomic, also cuts muzzle flip and recoil is almost non existent. I though I was shooting my M1A because the recoil was nill, until I relaize how crappy the iron sights were .

Link Posted: 4/3/2006 11:07:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/4/2006 2:47:43 AM EDT
[#4]
perfect! doesnt look too bad, i might go with it. anyone know if my handguards are free floated? ive seen custom FALs on the net that claimed to be free floated. and the handguards looked exactly the same as mine

ETA: looks to be the case, they are the same as these
http://66.218.69.11/search/cache?p=free+floating+FAL&sm=Yahoo%21+Search&fr=FP-tab-web-t&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8&u=www.entreprise.com/Catalog/FALParts/us7.htm&w=free+floating+fal&d=ZcRJHRbfMg7H&icp=1&.intl=us

cant believe this rifle was only 900 with 20 mags and a POS scope!!! just need to shoot it now...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top