Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2006 5:03:02 PM EDT
i have one i had ambitions to build one, but im thinking about getting rid of it...i dont want to know what youd give me for it, but what should i ask for it if i decide to sell?
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:24:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd pay 250-300 dollars for a matching numbered parts kit with a great barrel & very good finish.
Not trying to low ball you.If you'd really like to part with it, let me know.
jimmo
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 11:01:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Complete, excellent finish, excellent bore, and matching numbers is worth about $350.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 11:54:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Blah, blah blah....talk is cheap.

I'll give you $250.00, help me stick it to the CA DOJ!

okay $350.00 is about right
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 4:58:35 PM EDT
[#4]
No reply....Have you have decided to keep the kit.or list it elsewhere?
But just in case...er uh oookayyy $350. I'll Take it
With the rising costs of  FAL building, The AKs are my hobby of lately.
But all too soon, even these will dry up.
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 8:14:28 PM EDT
[#5]
As I said before....if you are interested in pricing on a Imbel kit, I'd search a certain person's name over on the EE rifle parts board.... I won't mention whose name it might be.  I'll just leave that to you imagination.  

Regards,
Gary
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top