Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/24/2006 5:57:22 PM EDT
I got into the "sport" of FAL building a while back, but now, I'm off in surplus rifle land. I have three kits I wanted to sell to fund my C&R insanity and was wondering how much I should ask for
1) G1 kit redone in black gunkote
2) SA kit, reparked by a FAL files smith and looks brand spankin' new.
3) Stg 58 kit from DSA w/ all matching numbers (like new barrel).
4) Sarco para stock and lower, gunkoted w/US pistolgrip and a Stg58 barrel cut down to 18" and rethreaded for original flash hider.
5) Chrome lined G1 barrel done in gunkote
I have a bunch more stuff also, just cant remember it all. Whats the going rate on this stuff. Anyone know.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 8:14:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/24/2006 8:16:11 PM EDT by dar48]
Well, I don't know for certain, but I just saw (on Falfiles) a G1 kit that looked nice sell for $450, and 3 SA kits that hadn't been refinished sell for $150 each. All were sold in about 15 minutes, so that may be an indication that those were really good prices. Falfiles would be a better source for selling/getting reasonable prices. Good luck.

ETA: I could just say they are all garbage and I'll take them off your hands for $150, but that wouldn't be very nice for you (but great for me)!
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 11:36:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By kingfish:
I got into the "sport" of FAL building a while back, but now, I'm off in surplus rifle land. I have three kits I wanted to sell to fund my C&R insanity and was wondering how much I should ask for
1) G1 kit redone in black gunkote
2) SA kit, reparked by a FAL files smith and looks brand spankin' new.
3) Stg 58 kit from DSA w/ all matching numbers (like new barrel).
4) Sarco para stock and lower, gunkoted w/US pistolgrip and a Stg58 barrel cut down to 18" and rethreaded for original flash hider.
5) Chrome lined G1 barrel done in gunkote
I have a bunch more stuff also, just cant remember it all. Whats the going rate on this stuff. Anyone know.

#1 $400 if the barrel is in very good or better condition
#2 $275
#3 $350
#4 $250
#5 $200 if it is in very good or better condition.

Link Posted: 2/25/2006 11:44:57 AM EDT
Thanks guy, for the responses. I'm really shocked about the G1 kits.
Top Top