Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/24/2006 1:53:58 PM EDT
I went online to pay Mastercard from my checking account. CRIPES! My outstanding balance was way high. Clicked on the details and saw an entry from DS ARMS. Called to get a tracking # and the girl said, "It's there. Been there since yesterday."

And so it was. I picked up my Para Congo at lunch and had a whole 10 minutes with it before I had to go back to work. NATURALLY IT'S GOING TO RAIN TOMORROW. Looks like I get familiar with it in the garage.

To recap
Ordered first week in November. Received end of February. Gun shop guy said they'd waited up to a year at times. Secret is- after you place your order, just sit back and wait for the surprise.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:29:37 PM EDT
Same thing happened to me when I ordered a bunch of stuff from them. Placed the order than after an undisclosed amount of time a mysterious package shows up and my bank account gets a chunk deducted from it.

Who knows, maybe one day they'll learn the concept of JIT or basic retail stocking and inventory skills. Until then it'll always be a surprise from DSA.
Top Top