Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/24/2006 1:53:58 PM EDT
I went online to pay Mastercard from my checking account. CRIPES! My outstanding balance was way high. Clicked on the details and saw an entry from DS ARMS. Called to get a tracking # and the girl said, "It's there. Been there since yesterday."

And so it was. I picked up my Para Congo at lunch and had a whole 10 minutes with it before I had to go back to work. NATURALLY IT'S GOING TO RAIN TOMORROW. Looks like I get familiar with it in the garage.

To recap
Ordered first week in November. Received end of February. Gun shop guy said they'd waited up to a year at times. Secret is- after you place your order, just sit back and wait for the surprise.
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 5:29:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Same thing happened to me when I ordered a bunch of stuff from them. Placed the order than after an undisclosed amount of time a mysterious package shows up and my bank account gets a chunk deducted from it.

Who knows, maybe one day they'll learn the concept of JIT or basic retail stocking and inventory skills. Until then it'll always be a surprise from DSA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top