Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/23/2006 7:28:57 AM EDT
Has anyone tried the T48/SAW stock sets? I wanted to get some real world opionions other than the manufacturer?

Link Posted: 2/23/2006 1:28:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Only used a SAW pistol grip on FAL's, and LOVED it. Big improvement over the generic, poorly designed standard FAL grip.
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 11:56:17 PM EDT
[#2]
As for the SAW stock, the length of pull is a little short for my tastes (it's about 1 1/2" shorter than my Israeli humpback stock) but if you're the type of guy that doesn't do much standing shooting (the SAW stock is dang perfect for prone bipod shooting). I liked mine a lot, but took it off in lieu of a wooden Israeli Humpback (which is totally sexlexic, if I do say so myself).

If you want to save a few bucks, I'd be more than happy to part with mine for like fifty bones.

Tapco's SAW Stock costs $70 new, + S&H (Tapco usually charges ten bucks for S&H).

The one I have is effectively brand-new, I never dragged it through the mud or dropped it. If you want, drop me a line and we can wheel and deal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top