Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/7/2006 3:27:34 PM EDT
I've had an order in since Jan 28th for some furniture and a few things.
Got a confirmation email when I placed it but then that was it.
I've sent a few emails and gotten no repsonse when I asked for a possible ship date or tracking info.
Are they closed for the shot show ? The whole company ?
Was planning on calling tomorrow but if they aren't there I don't want to waste the dime for an answering machine.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:16:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/7/2006 4:17:09 PM EDT by AustinPSD]
Isn't the Shot Show this week? If so, probably no one's home...
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 4:28:22 PM EDT
I just called them today and they were there. I doubt the whole company is going to the shot show.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 5:19:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By mlm1219:
I just called them today and they were there. I doubt the whole company is going to the shot show.

Guess I'll try giving them a call tomorrow then, Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:59:04 AM EDT
Well, Gave thema call today. Spoke to a very nice lady who let me know my shipment was scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

guess I'll just skip the emails and call from now on.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:48:11 AM EDT
Same thing happned to me several years ago with them. Trying to get anything done during the SHOT Show is frustrating.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 11:49:50 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 7:16:44 PM EDT

Originally Posted By COZ_45:
I ordered a PARA two weeks ago.

I was told a minimum of 8 weeks for delivery

I ordered one in the middle of September; still haven't seen it.
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:21:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/9/2006 8:32:40 PM EDT
next time order over the phone, they are much faster that way.
Link Posted: 2/12/2006 7:38:10 AM EDT
I've had very good luck with DSA. I own two of their FALS. I sent both back for the match trigger, not knowing about the button etc. The gunsmith called me to make sure I knew about it. He ended up putting an absolutely fantastic light, crisp single stage trigger on the fals. The triggers are pretty close to my AR trigger with the jp installed.

The ladies who answer are always friendly and helpful.

Only one time was I surprised when a "tech" told me the para night sights were ONLY for close range shooting. I guess he forgot you might need to use the during the day as well. :)

Ron
Very happy with DSA
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 12:34:26 PM EDT
I just called them today concerning an STG58 that I ordered in January...the very nice young woman informed me that I can wait another 4 weeks!
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:29:41 PM EDT
I ordered 12/18/05. 2/6/06 the nice young lady told me two more weeks. Gun show in a week... fingers are crossed.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:10:49 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/18/2006 7:13:31 AM EDT by callgood]

Originally Posted By AllserviceBilliards:
I ordered 12/18/05. 2/6/06 the nice young lady told me two more weeks. Gun show in a week... fingers are crossed.

Call her again and ask when the End of The World will be. "Two more weeks."

When is the Kentucky Derby? "Two more weeks."

When will my turd of a boss stroke out? ...............

You get the picture.

I've been getting two to three weeks since I ordered a rifle from them first week in November. I would have ordered it in October, but I also fell for the, "someone will call you back about taking your order." Finally caught the right someone and placed it, with the initial "two to three weeks." I will say this, they do sound sincere when they spit it out.

I ordered an AYA shotgun once. Made from scratch in Spain with a second set of barrels. Had the stock fitted. Less time than this. My advice- save long distance charges and just sit back and be surprised when/if it arrives.

ETA-

Originally Posted By cg:

Originally Posted By COZ_45:
I ordered a PARA two weeks ago.

I was told a minimum of 8 weeks for delivery

I ordered one in the middle of September; still haven't seen it.

Is it possible they don't manufacture anything? That they're a front for some other business. Maybe like the office the guys in "The Man from UNCLE" went through to get to the spy shop.
Top Top