Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/4/2006 6:20:29 PM EDT
Short story...well, short:
  I'm at the funshow today, and come across a very strange piece.
  It's an "Enterprise Arms" F.A.L. "pistol.  It had an 11" bbl, short gas-op system, and an original AK47 muzzle break, slightly modified, of course.  I'd never seen any FALs like it before.
  My question is; "Are there any actual FAL pistols out there?"  It wasn't a para model, so I was thinking that it's a "home project".  
Any input, would ease my mind.  Thanks for your time.
-Dan
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:26:33 PM EDT
[#1]
 That had to be a home project. One of the guys I shoot with on occasion made one. Talk about a fire breathing monster.

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 10:57:50 AM EDT
[#2]
The question is did you just see it and think 'hmmmmmmm' or did you bite???

Link Posted: 2/5/2006 12:19:00 PM EDT
[#3]
found this on a french site:
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 6:10:34 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
found this on a french site:
www.ar15france.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/image7NP.JPG

Hideous, yet I find myself strangely attracted to it...

-JZ
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 7:30:25 PM EDT
[#5]
There are quite a few guys on the FAL Flies that have built pistols. I machined a back plate for one of them.
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 1:37:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Never seen One before , Thats super cool
Link Posted: 2/6/2006 7:30:17 AM EDT
[#7]
There have been some FAL pistol builds. They use the Para Type and they look great
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top