Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/30/2005 8:59:58 PM EDT
I ask my FFL did my Recievers come in...Nope.

I call DHW and now am told they are not there yet...Should be anyday now...I think I heard that before. I say when you called me up on a Sat. You said they were going to be their that Monday..This is 2 or 3 weeks ago. Now all of a sudden something happened like the last time.....To say the least I am a little pissed and thinking ogfasking for my money back.

I didn't mind spending more for them but for some reason I think they knew about this hold up and are trying to compile a list again.
How many people here are still on their last back order?
I can't see how they could put me in front of all those that have been waiting but we shall see.
Link Posted: 12/31/2005 9:12:41 PM EDT
[#1]
The *rumor* was the first batch of the shipment made it in, but the second batch was still in "limbo" and unknown if it would even be let in after the new year.
Link Posted: 1/1/2006 6:49:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Well they said it was sitting someplace in the states but I don't know if it is the first batch or what the story is. I am going to give them till Fri. then call. She said 3 days from the day I spoke to her last week. We shall se if they are true to their word.

If not I will ask for my money back. Wait for DCI to make them and use the money to pay for my Barrett instead.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top