Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/9/2005 8:18:22 AM EDT
1. I want to mount a scope on my FAL. can you suggest me a compact variable scope (2-7x, 3-9x)? something like this:

IOR products and similar are out of my budget range.

2. I also want to replace the stock,handguards and grip... I've checked DSA web site and I would like to know if all their stuff come with a matte finish.

thanks in advance,
Frens
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 8:59:20 AM EDT
Come over and look around at the FAL Files, lots of options for both scopes and furniture.
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 9:27:30 AM EDT
thanks for the link. btw the menu on the left of the home page doesn't work for me
Link Posted: 12/9/2005 2:51:49 PM EDT
look at Simmons scopes - they've got some with illuminated reticles as well. good scopes for the $$. if you cannot go with a Leupold or Nikon, i'd look at them.
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 3:44:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/11/2005 3:44:21 PM EDT by Bigger_Hammer]

Originally Posted By Frens:
thanks for the link. btw the menu on the left of the home page doesn't work for me

Doesn't work for me either!! What's up with FALFILES??

Looks like L-O-T-S of great information on the sidebar of the main page, but no links work!

Any help out there??

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 12/11/2005 3:46:49 PM EDT
IIRC only the forums are working from the home page.

The forums are a great place for FAL info!
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 11:36:52 AM EDT

2. I also want to replace the stock,handguards and grip... I've checked DSA web site and I would like to know if all their stuff come with a matte finish.

can anyone answer this question please?
thankyou very much
Link Posted: 12/12/2005 1:01:21 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Bigger_Hammer:

Doesn't work for me either!! What's up with FALFILES??

Looks like L-O-T-S of great information on the sidebar of the main page, but no links work!

Any help out there??

BIGGER_HAMMER

Took me awhile to figure out what you guys are talking about.
No, none of the stuff on the "hme page" has links, thats why the link I provided is directly into the forums.
Link Posted: 12/21/2005 11:08:01 AM EDT

who sell DSA products online beside DSA? DSA won't ship to Italy even using APO because my order is more than 100$
Top Top