Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/2/2003 3:49:27 PM EDT
My hats off to Templar out of DeGoff's in VA. My FAL is practically a brand new gun, barrell nice and shiney! DSA makes an awesome FAL, I do plan on modifying a few things, first will be the furniture, then scope rail.  So Templar you know whats on my next years agenda SAM7S, will talk to you then!!! Can't wait to take it to the pit!
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 4:38:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Bill, it's always a pleasure to help fellow ARF.commers.

I know you'll love your StG, I just won an IDPA Tactical Rifle side match with my almost stock DSA StG-58A with iron sights against guys using mostly 16" AR-15 type rifles with optics.

About the only advice on the StG is that you will now need to aquire massive amounts of 20 round magaines at dirt cheap prices, and then attempt to herniate your UPS guy with ammo orders!
Link Posted: 11/3/2003 10:37:47 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
and then attempt to herniate your UPS guy with ammo orders!

Haha!

HUNTER.
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 8:26:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Congrats!
Link Posted: 11/4/2003 3:14:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, this gun looks so sweet, cant wait to feel the power, its practically a new gun, looks new and shiney barrel nice park job, Im gonna do some accesorizing maybe change the furniture or something..gonna have to find some good ammo for it.
Link Posted: 11/6/2003 5:45:33 PM EDT
[#5]
I to have a DSA STG58 and it is awsome...I also have a SAM-7 and that is sweet as well.  

I must admit, when it comes to just shooting cans, pumpkins, etc. the SAM-7 is a little more fun..Ammo is cheaper and the Mags are 30 rds, not 20.  But I have nothing but good things to say about both of 'em!

ENJOY!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top