Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/5/2017 4:26:17 PM EDT
Floating the Idea to have this done. I know it may ruin the collector value as it is a National Match version that has a very low round count
and runs pretty much flawless...I know the new barrel will run around $350-$450 plus labor...I just love both of the previously mentioned
rounds for their accuracy and long distance ballistics...Since my expertise is more in the AR platform I figured I better ask here to those who
have a better handle on this platform. Thanks.

In Action
Link Posted: 9/7/2017 8:48:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Good luck finding a barrel in those calibers.  You might check with Krieger Barrels.  I did a quick search, but did not find those calibers listed for the M1A/M14 style rifle.
Link Posted: 9/10/2017 10:42:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I had Tim Strait at Warbirds re barrel and new bolt a Polytech m14 for me. He did a nice job and turn around was decent.
Link Posted: 9/11/2017 3:01:32 AM EDT
[#3]
I've seen a .260 barrel at FA's booth at Camp Perry.

6.5 Creedmoor
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top