Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 4/5/2006 9:16:12 AM EDT
The 2006 schedule for Appleseed projects is available at: http://www.fredsm14stocks.com/articles.asp This is an excellent opportunity to learn how to shoot your rifle better and exchange ideas with those with similar interests in the M1A / Garrand.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 5:13:12 PM EDT
My wife and I just went to the Appleseed shoot in Morehead last month. I couldn't agree more with what you said. I would say half the people there had M1a's. There were 2 M1's, 2 SKS's, 10/22's for the two kids that made it, and most of the rest were AR's. A fun time was had by all.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:34:11 AM EDT
All rifles are welcome -- we're not M1A snobs.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:14:05 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/6/2006 10:20:36 AM EDT by 24ksports]
I was not not trying to suggest that it was only for M1A and M1's riflemen - it is just that this is the M1A M1 section - I could and probably should put the same positng on the other armory areas - well perhaps not the shotguns, blackpowder or BMG's. While Fred, Boston and the rest of the "ilk" can't all be wrong about a main battle rifle - the main issue would be to encourage those young, old experienced and novice to go, learn and have some fun.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:35:24 AM EDT
I just got back from the 2 day course in Langhorne, PA, and it was a a lot of fun, and I learned a lot. I started with an M1A, and later the second day switched to my backup AR after having a little trouble with my M1A. Better to find out now, rather then finding out later at an inopertune (sp) time.

lumper.
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 4:50:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By lumper:
I started with an M1A, and later the second day switched to my backup AR after having a little trouble with my M1A.

Please elaborate. thanks!
Top Top