Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/3/2006 5:38:10 PM EDT

I'm still very new with the Garand scene and would like some opinions/views on this rifle I bought.

1: What is the dial/guage on the side of the stock ?

2: Is that a very light import stamp on the bbl ?

3: Any and all information on this piece would be greatly appreciated .

Please let me know and fire away !!!

Thanks in advance .....
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:55:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, it is a post war SA. That is a light import stamp on the bbl. The "dial guage" is acually a mounting plate for the M15 grenade launcher sight. It seems to be a pretty average mixmaster M1.
Nice rifle though. Of course I love all Garands. HTH
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:59:44 PM EDT
[#2]
1: What is the dial/guage on the side of the stock ?
 part of a grenade sight.  it's missing alot of the sight but you can buy the rest farly cheap.

2: Is that a very light import stamp on the bbl ?
 Yes Its a Blue Sky import . Some say they are junk but i have one and i love it. they are Korean military rifles on a lend/lease deal that where brought back it to the states

All in all looks great.  Dose it shoot as good as it looks?
E3

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:32:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Pics are down.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 6:39:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Bang, Bang Piiiing! Reload Bang, Bang, Bang Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Piiing!

Unload, Clear and Safe!
Groups and scores are downrange.

See my screenname. I love my garand.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top