Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/9/2006 9:46:17 PM EDT
Is anyone here using this on their M1 or M1As?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:55:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/11/2006 7:44:29 AM EDT
I put a Schusters' plug on mine for using hunting loads. Works fine and at the setting where it will cycle the hunting loads, it also cycles any of the M2 ball that I put through it. It takes a litle playing with to get the setting just right. Hope this helps
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 4:34:41 PM EDT

Originally Posted By AR10TShooter:
I put a Schusters' plug on mine for using hunting loads. Works fine and at the setting where it will cycle the hunting loads, it also cycles any of the M2 ball that I put through it. It takes a litle playing with to get the setting just right. Hope this helps

M2 ball in a M1a? Either you ment M80 ball, have one on your garand, or you have a very unique chambered M1a.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 5:47:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By colt100:

M2 ball in a M1a? Either you ment M80 ball, have one on your garand, or you have a very unique chambered M1a.

I think he said M2 and meant M2.

Go back and read the original post again.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 11:51:38 AM EDT

M2 ball in a M1a? Either you ment M80 ball,have one on your garand, or you have a very unique chambered M1a.

Read my post again. All I was saying was that it was unclear of what weapon he had it on.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 5:35:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/16/2006 5:37:44 PM EDT by Garand06]

All I was saying was that it was unclear of what weapon he had it on.

Only if a person has to have everything spelled out in excrutiating, mind-numbing, tedious, monotonous, repititious, broken-record, space-time loop, etc, etc, etc, detail.

He stated M2, so I take him at his word, and understand that he is refering to an M1.
Link Posted: 2/16/2006 7:17:19 PM EDT
Let's try and keep on the original subject!
Top Top