Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2006 5:12:31 AM EDT
I have some USGI "BRW-S1" marked mags that are unused except for storage wear that I am planning on selling.  What is a fair price for these?  My guess is around $30 a mag plus shipping seems fair?  Maybe a little more? They literally have not seen a single round- no scrape on the follower at all.

Oh, and this is not a for sale ad...I already have four people who want to buy the mags, just need to know what they are going for these days.  

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 5:56:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#2]
I just bought 11 mags off of here for 175 shipped.  

Some USGI's from Armalite, some 57's and a couple of others.  

I think that's about 16 bucks a piece and I consider it a good deal.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 10:00:44 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Armalite is selling USGI mags for $25, which is about the same price as new Checkmate mags.

Simple put, the days of overpriced used USGI M-14 mags is coming to a end.  

+1, I received my Armalite mags two weeks ago, they are great.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:09:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Used USGI mags are turning up for $20 at funshows here...  

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 3:52:14 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Used USGI mags are turning up for $20 at funshows here...  

What are new, unused ones going for?

Link Posted: 1/11/2006 4:43:42 PM EDT
[#6]

What are new, unused ones going for?

$25 plus a reasonable amount for shipping seems to be the going rate.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 6:55:01 PM EDT
[#7]
I hate to broach this but I will.  Midway was advertising M1 mags made in taiwan for around $10.  I have no idea how reliable they are but it seemed like a good deal.
Link Posted: 1/11/2006 7:07:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I hate to broach this but I will.  Midway was advertising M1 mags made in taiwan for around $10.  I have no idea how reliable they are but it seemed like a good deal.

They are the Taiwanese mags.  Quality and reliability  ranges from good to terrible.

Thanks for the headsup guys, I have priced them appropriately.  Ouch, these used to cost A LOT more when I bought them, but I need the cash for some more AK mags!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top