User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/26/2005 10:47:36 PM EDT
To buy a LRB for my christmas present.
Link Posted: 12/26/2005 11:27:16 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

You sir are going to be one happy shooter!!!!

Say Hi to Lou and Paul for me

Link Posted: 12/27/2005 2:56:59 AM EDT
[#2]
lucky guy in more way than one!

You will truly feel like a kid at Christmas as you wait for it to arrive.
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 11:48:05 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm hoping to have mine for next christmas, or maybe summer if I make the first of the m25 series run.  

MDP

LRB or nothing
Link Posted: 12/27/2005 3:00:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You sir are going to be one happy shooter!!!!
Say Hi to Lou and Paul for me

I would but mine is coming from Ted Brown who built it. He's unitizing the gas cylinder assembly for me while waiting for my money order to arrive. I'm sending a SE muzzle break cause of the silly laws where I live. Its a good thing I bought a bunch of mags in '81 so I'm good to go there too. I've been waiting a long time for a forged M14, never could get behind a cast one.

I hope this one runs as good as the TRW that Uncle Sugar let me play with. It even has a fake switch to fill that hole in the stock. I'm sitting here with a big SEG thinking about it. Now if I move to a free state maybe I could find a hydra-matic A1 like I carried in basic. Then I could die a happy man.

I'm a happy man married to a good woman who's sharing her christmas bonus with me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top