Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 12/14/2005 6:47:45 AM EDT
Will the GLFS from smith fit the chi com barrels? what diameter are the chi com barrels?

thanks
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 1:56:55 PM EDT
I think someone was making a batch of metric locks with the front sight, just don't remember who(might of been Rooster).
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 2:11:35 PM EDT
Barrel diameter is not the issue (they are the same). As Dano523 mentioned, it is the threading which is different on the Chinese barrels.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:10:07 PM EDT

Originally Posted By J-L:
Will the GLFS from smith fit the chi com barrels? what diameter are the chi com barrels?

thanks

Chicom barrels have metric threads for the gaslock & castle nut.

I have one metric gaslock front sight left for the Chicom barrels if you are interested.

$60.00 U.S. shipped to you.

Thx. SKBY.
Link Posted: 12/14/2005 6:14:52 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Skullboy:

thanks

I have one metric gaslock front sight left for the Chicom barrels if you are interested.

Thx. SKBY.

I'll take that if it's hooded and if J-L dosn't grab it.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 9:57:00 AM EDT
thanks for the info gents. all yours H20 man.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 10:23:58 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Skullboy:

thanks

Thx. SKBY.

Was rooster making these, or smith????

Saw a post a while back in regards to someone making the metric ones, but just don't remember how was going to produce them/

P.s. Must be a real bitch being able to buy one of the New poly's for less than $300 NIB.
Top Top