Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/13/2003 3:18:58 PM EDT
Has anyone seen these for sale on the web?
Link Posted: 12/13/2003 8:36:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw some of these and twenty rounders as well at the Phoenix Crossroads of the West / Small Arm Review gun show on 12/06/03.  The dealer told me they were from Argentina. Other posters from www.battlerifles.com have seen them at other gun shows recently but have been told these magazines are from Italy or Mexico.  

These magazines also seem to be the same ones being sold by TAPCO and Numrich Gun Parts Corporation.  Reports are that if you replace the magazine spring with a USGI spring it will then work fine.

IMHO, something doesn't add up on this.  Why is some foreign country who never used the M14 rifle exporting M14 magazines supposedly made prior to 09/13/94 nine years later to the United States?  I'll stick with USGI, Taiwanese or ChiCom M14 magazines.  

Here's a link to the January, 2003 edition of the M14 Magazine FAQ by James Wesley, Rawles.

m14.freeservers.com/custom2.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top