Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2017 2:44:43 PM EDT
Picked up a like new Benelli M4 last week and want to start the process now to do the SBS.   Is the OAL of 35.5" with the telescoping stock extended or closed?  I want to put the shortest OAL (stock closed) on the Form 1, correct?  

Also, it's been a while since my last Form 1.  What are the necessary forms for this?  Form 1, finger print cards, ect.?  How many sets?
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 2:55:44 PM EDT
[#1]
OAL is with stock extended.

I haven't done a post 41P submission so can't help on the other questions.
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 3:06:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/12/2017 3:23:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
OAL should definitely be measured with stock extended, juts like it says on the Form 1.

This guide should walk you through the forms you need.
View Quote
Listen smart aleck, I don't got no time for readin'!

Actually, I haven't even read the forms yet.  I was planning on downloading them tonight.  I was just going off memory which is pretty foggy at that.  It's been maybe 4 years since I did my last SBR.

ETA:  Thanks for pointing me to the guide!
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 11:38:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 8:29:15 AM EDT
[#5]
nvm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top