Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/2/2017 8:56:46 PM EDT
But shares the same part # as the previous one (which came with MBUS sights instead).
Have these new models even started shipping yet?
Also, are these considered the V2 model?
Link Posted: 4/2/2017 10:54:12 PM EDT
[#1]
This is the V2 model

Link Posted: 4/3/2017 6:01:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Cool
Gonna need some more info on that one
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 9:08:45 PM EDT
[#3]
anyone have the V2 around the $1,500-1,600 range?
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 10:08:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
anyone have the V2 around the $1,500-1,600 range?
View Quote
The V2 is only a prototype produced by Remington for military sales that will never happen. 

Bushmaster is shipping all of their new ACR barrels with the AAC mount since BM and AAC are both owned by Freedom Group.
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 9:56:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 6:45:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Never say never...

And FYI the "Freedom Group" is no longer since about 2 years ago. The 51T mount is a great fit for the ACR, better than having a basic flash hider. End of the day the Blackout flash hider actually works for what it was intended for - eliminating flash.
View Quote
Really wish there could be a 51T 14.5" pinned factory option

I love it when you poke your head around here.

When are we getting new "lifestyle" shirts/swag?
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 8:54:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Really wish there could be a 51T 14.5" pinned factory option
View Quote
I think bigdog200399 is planning to offer that as an option soon (he's a BM dealer). 
Link Posted: 4/5/2017 9:39:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I've done a bunch of pin/weld conversions for the factory barrel sets.  I've even done brakes for compliance or just different mounts.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I think bigdog200399 is planning to offer that as an option soon (he's a BM dealer). 
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
I've done a bunch of pin/weld conversions for the factory barrel sets.  I've even done brakes for compliance or just different mounts.
do you have a thread to follow around here and would these be competitively priced?
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 6:05:42 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote
Anyone have a source on Remington's non-folding adjustable stock?

Or hell, anyone know if Shrubmaster is going to bring all of Remington's ACR components to market?
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 9:18:22 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Anyone have a source on Remington's non-folding adjustable stock?
View Quote
None of the Remington V2 parts are available except for a handful of handguards years ago and the brass deflector. 
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 9:42:28 PM EDT
[#12]
I don't have a thread at all because I'm worried they would ban me for it.  The prices are very good and whatever I make goes back into the platform for research and development.  My last bit of research was a 7.62x39 barrel set.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 5:48:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

do you have a thread to follow around here and would these be competitively priced?
View Quote
Check him out on the ACR forum.
Link Posted: 11/19/2017 12:55:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Since the upper is the serialized part, would a V2 lower go on a V1 upper? (If they start turning them out)
Link Posted: 11/23/2017 11:01:56 PM EDT
[#15]
They fit bushmaster lowers, I've ran 2 different v2 lowers on my rifle.  I'm building them for customers that sourced up the lowers.
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 12:18:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
They fit bushmaster lowers, I've ran 2 different v2 lowers on my rifle.  I'm building them for customers that sourced up the lowers.
View Quote
Thanks. So where are these in the market? Did Bushmaster make a real limited number?
Link Posted: 11/24/2017 8:54:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Thanks. So where are these in the market? Did Bushmaster make a real limited number?
View Quote
They're not on the market, and they're not Bushmaster. The "v2 ACR" refers to the Remington version, which was only for mil/LE sales. A very few (talking single digits) Remington lowers and handguards were snuck out and occasionally come up for sale.
Link Posted: 11/26/2017 1:30:26 PM EDT
[#18]
They go for about 1500-2000 for the lower alone since they are so rare.  My current customer’s bill is close to 2k once I get the finalized pieces made up plus providing all the parts to assemble it.  The magnesium lowers are cooler than the aluminum ones.   There’s small differences between the two.   One day, I’ll do a write up on them.  I’d post a pic but photobucket is now stupid and doesn’t allow url codes to be posted without paying for it all.
Link Posted: 11/26/2017 7:10:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
They go for about 1500-2000 for the lower alone since they are so rare.  My current customer’s bill is close to 2k once I get the finalized pieces made up plus providing all the parts to assemble it.  The magnesium lowers are cooler than the aluminum ones.   There’s small differences between the two.   One day, I’ll do a write up on them. I’d post a pic but photobucket is now stupid and doesn’t allow url codes to be posted without paying for it all.
View Quote
Try Flickr to post pictures here.
Link Posted: 12/3/2017 8:55:43 PM EDT
[#20]

Here it is so far.  Almost everything is being modified specifically for this lower.  It’s close enough to both the Acr and AR15 but doesn’t use either group of parts...

Remington lower
Link Posted: 12/3/2017 11:47:09 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
https://flic.kr/p/CuJJZp

Here it is so far.  Almost everything is being modified specifically for this lower.  It’s close enough to both the Acr and AR15 but doesn’t use either group of parts...

Remington lower
View Quote
That's awesome
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top