Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2017 2:36:58 PM EDT
I bought an acr years ago when they first came out, also at the time they promised different barrel kits etc. they never followed thru hence the demise of the rifle. I just looked at the bushmaster catalog and again they are promoting barrel kits. why do these people still do this vaporware bs. And now they are selling a dmr rifle with a magpul prs stock why????
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 2:25:51 AM EDT
[#1]
They (Bushmaster) had them at shot show 10" 14" 16" & 18"  along with a DMR version with an 18" barrel and magpul prs stock. Barrels were msrp of $600 each.
At least it wasn't an announcement that they were being discontinued or recalled. I've always like the design, and it's still around, unlike the Sig 556.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top