Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/5/2017 2:51:34 PM EDT
After approximately a million years, Bushmaster has shipped the DMR variant of the ACR to US distributors.  Not sure but I think they've only shipped these to Canada before, making this is the first US appearance.

Looks like we get the Geissele trigger, an 18.5" barrel, AAC 51T Blackout flash hider, Magpul PRS2 via an ACR stock adapter, and the enhanced handguard.  Gas system appears to be of the same length.

Bushmaster catalog link: https://secure.viewer.zmags.com/publication/bd31fa3c#/bd31fa3c/16

They've been teasing photos on their Facebook page for a few weeks, so I've been wondering when they would hit.

Available here (I have no interest in this site aside from purchasing my coyote ACR from them last year) for $1913: http://www.centerfireguns.com/bushmaster-acr-223-18-5-dmr-30-90958.html

Price doesn't seem too bad compared to the regular ACR at around $1600 considering what they're including with this version; I put at least $200 towards mine when I replaced the trigger and A2 flash hider.

Does this mean 2017 might finally be the year for new barrels?  Maybe someone can drag a Bushmington rep into a closet at SHOT and press them for details.
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 3:03:20 PM EDT
[#1]
1/7 twist and Geissele trigger from the factory, nice
Link Posted: 1/5/2017 10:45:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Cool but how do I get a regular one in brown?
Link Posted: 1/10/2017 1:04:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Maybe I'm the minority but is this some kind of joke? Are they completely out of touch with what we want or are they trolling us by giving us the middle finger with this abomination? This would be cool maybe like 10 years ago. We want the features off the REM ACR and things like a slim extended M-Lok rail. A gun that weighs closer to 6lbs, not 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top