Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/3/2017 3:54:10 PM EDT
I ordered two Ti tube kits from them and a brake in April.  Store showed in-stock.  Completed the order and the CC was charged.  

No parts...no parts...no parts...weeks go by.  Send email.  "Sorry for the delays, blah blah blah".  

Weeks go by, Send email.  "Sorry for the delays, blah blah blah".

Send email.  "Sorry for the delays, blah blah blah".

Send email.  "Sorry for the delays, blah blah blah".

Send email.  "Sorry for the delays, oh...we just got them in stock.  It ships tomorrow".  Okay, 3.5 months late but glad to be getting it.  

Tube kits arrive, no brake.

Send email.  "Sorry for the delays, blah blah blah...it ships tomorrow."

Should be here Friday and that marks about 4 months from the time ordered to the time the order got to me.  I understand the parts market is decline thanks to our friends at the ATF but considering how expensive the tube kits were, I am very disappointed it took so long.  

Not saying never use them, just saying expect a long wait time.  In-stock doesn't mean in-stock.
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 5:03:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Just ordered end caps monday guess i will see how long it will take

update item shipped with tracking #
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 4:11:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I've been getting excuses and excuses for their not moving forward with my custom tube.  At least they don't have my money.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 8:36:22 AM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top