Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2017 12:35:50 PM EDT
I'm looking for an NFA trust to use for my upcoming suppressor build. Does anyone know of any current trust deals that I could also put my wife and children on and use for other property?

Also, I know things have changed in the past as far as trusts and NFA items. Can someone please explain them to me? I thought there had been a change requiring persons on the trust to be fingerprinted. Is that the only change?
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 1:11:00 PM EDT
[#1]
NFA Trust. Google it. I used it on my first two cans and SBR. I have used single shot from silencer shop for two SBR's. Easy as pie. 
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 3:18:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 3:18:04 PM EDT
[#3]
If you had asked in the VA hometown forum, at least a dozen people would have pointed you to John Pierce. Low flat rate and great support.
Virginia NFA thread
Link Posted: 8/3/2017 3:55:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
NFA Trust. Google it. I used it on my first two cans and SBR. I have used single shot from silencer shop for two SBR's. Easy as pie. 
View Quote
Seconded.  Great paperwork, easy to understand, and they offer great support.  On the LAST day to send out Form 1 for 41F, I got a reply on a paperwork question from the head cheese in 20 minutes.  Saved me a correction route.  

Best money I spent in the whole process. 
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top