Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Link Posted: 8/24/2017 8:28:06 AM EDT
[#1]
I have this one:

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Tanfoglio_Witness_1911_CO2_BB_Pistol_Brown_Grips/2534

Fits in my 1911 holster perfect, good out to 10yards or so, Not that thrifty on gas but the slide does blow back so you get the feel that something is happeneing.

All metal, good weight...a good tool to practice in the basement on snowy winter days.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 3:09:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have this one:

http://www.pyramydair.com/s/m/Tanfoglio_Witness_1911_CO2_BB_Pistol_Brown_Grips/2534

Fits in my 1911 holster perfect, good out to 10yards or so, Not that thrifty on gas but the slide does blow back so you get the feel that something is happeneing.

All metal, good weight...a good tool to practice in the basement on snowy winter days.
View Quote
Oh, the Tangfolio and the one i linked are both made by KWA, same pistol with different aethetics.

how far would you say practical "aiming" on paper is "true" i know afte a certain distance its pretty much change. but point of aim has a distance of how much for practicing fundamentals?
Link Posted: 8/29/2017 2:38:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Oh, the Tangfolio and the one i linked are both made by KWA, same pistol with different aethetics.

how far would you say practical "aiming" on paper is "true" i know afte a certain distance its pretty much change. but point of aim has a distance of how much for practicing fundamentals?
View Quote
I would say it is a good tool.....I use it for draw, safety, shoot drills.....If you take your time with it at that short of a distance it does pretty darn well if you use good BB's.  There are some new lead BB's out there don't go that way mine did not like them.  Stay away from the crosman copperhead and you should be good, on a whim I bought some of the Hornady (I think) they are nice and round and shot real well but are a little spendy....take your time and you can put an entire magazine into a thumbsized hole at 10 yards.

I would buy it again.....I do think it is a good tool.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top