Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/23/2017 11:45:47 AM EDT
The pointed ones shoot really good from my Diana 34 so I picked a tin of these yesterday at a local place. Popped the lid to check em out, I must have got a special tin because these are about 50/50.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 2:36:38 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm using the hollow points in my Crossman pistol to defend my garden. Ground squirrels and jack rabbits don't approve.

I checked the code on the HPs that I purchased and it starts with LHP. Yours must have been made when they were switching the production line over from the hollow points.

This is the first can of pellets I ever bought and I didn't know they came in both versions. I have shot jackrabbits with 45 ACP hardball that didn't die as fast as the one I plugged through the body with the pellet.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 9:09:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I kind of favor JBS Diablo pellets.
Link Posted: 7/23/2017 9:54:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm sure the JsB's are more accurate and consistent  as far as QC goes, but these and the 7.9 CPHP's shoot really good out of my rifle for what they are.
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 5:01:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I get the 177 Premires in the cardboard box, they supposedly all come from the same machine so they're more consistent.

Pity they quit doing that for the .22s.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top