Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2017 8:11:32 PM EDT
Have had my RAR 7.62x39 for a few weeks now. Finally have it set up just how I want it. Was a bit disappointed with 3+” groups when I first went and shot it. After some trigger adjustment and checking the stock screws for even torque values, 40” lbs, I am satisfied with where it’s now shooting. With Hornady steel cased SST it shoots a pretty consistent 1.25-1.5 MOA. Considering how light and handy this thing is overall, it’s plenty accurate enough. I am liking this rifle.

Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:34:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice, mine impresses me every time I take it out. Bout 300 flawless rounds through mine now...all steel case.

Official RAR X39 thread.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 9:54:58 PM EDT
[#2]
What mags does it use ?
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 10:29:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What mags does it use ?
View Quote
Uses mini-30 mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top