Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2017 7:40:10 PM EDT
Where to find? I think I like th Odin but I can only find out of stock(firearms 4 less). Are there better options? Thanks for the help!!
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 8:09:01 PM EDT
[#1]
andro corp?

mine runs great

http://androcorpind.com/ar-15-uppers/22lr/
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 11:22:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
andro corp?

mine runs great

http://androcorpind.com/ar-15-uppers/22lr/
View Quote
I've been eyeballing one of those for a while.

Does the bolt catch function?
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 11:39:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Wow looks like godaddy bounced androcorp?
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 6:14:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Seriously though, a 22 or 9mm upper is the easiest thing in the world to assemble. There's literally 5 pieces (upper, barrel, barrel nut, handguard and muzzle device) and they all screw together.

Stuff from Ikea is harder to DIY.
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 7:48:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Attachment Attached File

I vote to build also. I always struggle saying "xxxxx is my favorite gun", but i think this is it and I'm happy it's built purely with the good stuff I want on it. Everyone else who shoots it has agreed
Link Posted: 9/2/2017 8:18:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Parts list?
Link Posted: 9/3/2017 9:53:12 AM EDT
[#7]
I'd also vote for Build It!

Here is mine...

Parts list...
Aero Precision slick (no forward assist) upper
Aero Precision Quantum M-LOK Handguard
CMMG 4.5" Barrel & Bolt combo - I bought this from opticsplanet.com - they run 10% off sales all the time.
Silencerco Sparrow suppressor - since it's a mono core design, I can't accidentally disassemble the suppressor if I want to remove it.
Holosun RDS

It is one of the most fun range guns I have - make sure you get a magazine loader, you will need it!

Bob S.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top