Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2017 7:32:11 PM EDT
So I had the idea of trying to find a discreet scabbed/holster for a 7.5 inch barrel 300 blk and wanted to know if there is a pouch out there that will fit on a pack will Molle or PALS on it?

I'd like to use this for my job as a lot of people look at you weird when your LEO walking in a NP with a rifle slung on your shoulder you get asked all kinds of questions and people think the worse just because they see a rifle.

So my idea was to find a 30 inch long pouch that will fit on the side of my pack can find that then one I can brake down the AR-15. I have yet to find anything like this in any size. So thought I'd ask here and see if anyone has any ideas. Thanks
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 7:38:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 7:17:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
I think that would work. That $112 is kind of steep.
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 7:35:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I think that would work. That $112 is kind of steep.
View Quote
True..  I have the smaller version that I carried a separated 11.5" AR in, but now I just store 30 rd mags in it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top