Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 38
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 7:48:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks. The only magpul magazines I have came with shadow systems pistols for some reason. Try to catch deals on EE or there is a place in Texas that has 24 round factory magazines for a good price. 24 fits nice and doesn't stick out too far. You can probably add a plus 2 for the bottom for 26.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 11:46:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TeegsGR] [#2]
Need a light and I think I’m done for a bit! Don’t judge my deck, spent the deck money in this sweet 9mm

" />
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 11:47:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Question.

Can someone measure the length from tip to tail on the C version with a tailhook brace?

I'm trying to see if adapting my full size GHM to the C version will allow me to fit it into a particular backpack that I normally use for bag gun carry.  As it stands, the GHM9 full size is simply too big.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 7:38:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Has anyone tried out the GMH-9 sport that just went in stock (saw some in GB)

16” barrel model

Wondering if it would make a good uspsa hoser
(I suppose if one was really committed they could hack a few inches off that goofy long handguard and perhaps cut back and pin-weld a comp

Link Posted: 5/23/2022 8:57:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By deanwormer:

16” barrel model

(I suppose if one was really committed they could hack a few inches off that goofy long handguard and perhaps cut back and pin-weld a comp

https://images.eurooptic.com/images/products/b-t/bt-ghm9-ghm2-sport-9mm-16inch-pistol-450267.JPG
View Quote

I bet you could get a wicked C grip on that hg, lol.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 8:52:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone with a 3D printer and the collapsible tailhook brace want to take a shot at printing the tailhook adapter part itself since B&T will seemingly never get the part back in stock again?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:29:57 PM EDT
[#7]
I'm confused on the Gen2 lowers. Some have the molded in grip and some have the ability to put AR grips. What's the deal?
Link Posted: 6/13/2022 3:57:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Yeet-Cannon:
Nightvision-ready sub guns make me moist.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/241023/20220318_225219_jpg-2318347.JPG
View Quote

Beautiful setup. Looking to get a GHM9 C end of this month and going thru this thread for inspiration!
Link Posted: 6/18/2022 8:29:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By glklvr:
I'm confused on the Gen2 lowers. Some have the molded in grip and some have the ability to put AR grips. What's the deal?
View Quote

From what I gathered the pro lowers are the ones that take AR grips.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 12:24:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By NachoDip:

From what I gathered the pro lowers are the ones that take AR grips.
View Quote

They also have the "up/down" bolt catch/release versus the seperate push button release only (and a hold open on the bottom).

Not to be confused with the APC pro which has this lower and a NRCH (the GMH wont have a NRCH due to its modular design)
Link Posted: 6/23/2022 2:58:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Anyone running the Rugged Obsidian 9 on their GHM9? I am down to 3 cans for the GHM9. Obsidian, Wolfman or the Omega 9k.. I like the idea of the modular cans so im leaning more towards wolf or Obsidian. Just looking for some insight from ppl with experience with them on their Grass Hopper Mouse.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 1:10:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By SesameSampler:
Anyone running the Rugged Obsidian 9 on their GHM9? I am down to 3 cans for the GHM9. Obsidian, Wolfman or the Omega 9k.. I like the idea of the modular cans so im leaning more towards wolf or Obsidian. Just looking for some insight from ppl with experience with them on their Grass Hopper Mouse.
View Quote

I use an Obsidian 45 on mine. Sounds good but I do get some noticeable gas coming out of the gap between the stock and receiver. You can see the carbon building up around the gaps too.
Link Posted: 6/24/2022 6:27:31 PM EDT
[#13]
View Quote

I've got the Obsidian 9 for my GHM9. I like it. Haven't shot a ton thru it. It's not as quiet as I hoped but haven't tried 147gr rounds in it yet. I have the tri lug adapter on mine. Super easy to take on and off.
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 7:40:41 PM EDT
[#14]
View Quote

I have a Wolfman.

I can only speak to that.

The wolfman is a high volume, 9mm can that works fairly well.  I will warn you, the modular aspect of it is completely wasted as the can sounds better on nearly all of my hosts in the short configuration.  I have yet to find an actual use for the extension.

Between everything that you listed, I would go with the Wolfman only because it can also play on some other hosts in other calibers that the Obsidian isnt rated for.
Link Posted: 6/28/2022 12:31:22 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Magsz18:

I have a Wolfman.

I can only speak to that.

The wolfman is a high volume, 9mm can that works fairly well.  I will warn you, the modular aspect of it is completely wasted as the can sounds better on nearly all of my hosts in the short configuration.  I have yet to find an actual use for the extension.

Between everything that you listed, I would go with the Wolfman only because it can also play on some other hosts in other calibers that the Obsidian isnt rated for.
View Quote

The Wolfman is the one i am interested in the most for sure.
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 2:25:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 7:55:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/30/2022 8:29:51 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By Sierra5:
Nice rig!
View Quote

Thanks. I also have a B&T APC9 Pro Lower Receiver Complete Lower (uses Glock 9MM magazines) along with four G17 33-round magazines. It has not been installed as of yet.

Link Posted: 7/1/2022 1:32:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PeteME] [#19]
Does anybody know if the ADM mount for the Aimpoint T1 micro type red dots work on the GHM9? Like this: https://www.admmfg.com/micro-t1-mount

FYI, the Aimpoint QRP2 mount does not work.
Link Posted: 7/1/2022 12:42:17 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By PeteME:
Does anybody know if the ADM mount for the Aimpoint T1 micro type red dots work on the GHM9? Like this: https://www.admmfg.com/micro-t1-mount

FYI, the Aimpoint QRP2 mount does not work.
View Quote

Yes it works, have one on my GHM9.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:05:29 AM EDT
[#21]
Wishing mine had a fixed grip. I was trying to put a magpul grip on mine. Had a gap so I tightened it some more and the grip came off when the plastic cage around the nut broke off. I was able to unscrew the grip and the plastic holder for the threaded nut is broken.  Any idea what to do?  Should I just contact  B&T?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 11:58:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By 64tinc:
Wishing mine had a fixed grip. I was trying to put a magpul grip on mine. Had a gap so I tightened it some more and the grip came off when the plastic cage around the nut broke off. I was able to unscrew the grip and the plastic holder for the threaded nut is broken.  Any idea what to do?  Should I just contact  B&T?
View Quote

Try a very strong epoxy or plastic welding first?
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 2:08:26 PM EDT
[#23]
I do have some jb weld 2 part epoxy. Do you think that would work?
Just put the pieces back together and glue that slippery nut inside?
Do you think it could be strong enough? Why is it so difficult to install a grip on this pistol? I tried 3 differe
nt grips. I can do much more difficult tasks on the platform.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 3:05:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PineappleDevil] [#24]
Originally Posted By 64tinc:
I do have some jb weld 2 part epoxy. Do you think that would work?
Just put the pieces back together and glue that slippery nut inside?
Do you think it could be strong enough? Why is it so difficult to install a grip on this pistol? I tried 3 differe
nt grips. I can do much more difficult tasks on the platform.
View Quote

I have jb welded a door stop to a concrete patio that required a hammer to remove and patched a hole in a stainless steel tub from an ultrasonic cleaner that is water tight and has withstanded chemicals and ultrasonic use so it is likely to hold. I wouldn’t do the nut but the plastic that the nut fits into.

The contour of the lower receiver and AR grips are not 100% identical so some grips do not fit perfectly or seemingly at all in some cases. I’m actually going to be sanding and contouring my magpul grip myself to make it fit better.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 6:05:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Okay. Thanks for the tip. I will take lower off and let it cure in our hundred plus degrees heat we're having.
Link Posted: 7/18/2022 8:39:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get this brace arm and attach hardware:
Link Posted: 7/19/2022 10:30:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By seattlite:
Hello,

Does anyone know where I can get this brace arm and attach hardware:
https://cdn11.bigcommerce.com/s-a1p81kvly8/images/stencil/1280x1280/products/26730/24708/apirldctc__27422.1581732994.jpg?c=2?imbypass=on
View Quote

It looks like this
https://customsmithmfg.com/shop/ols/products/bt-tailhook-ready-brace-complete-no-tailhook
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 9:37:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By deanwormer:

16" barrel model

https://images.eurooptic.com/images/products/b-t/bt-ghm9-ghm2-sport-9mm-16inch-pistol-450267.JPG
View Quote

That looks ridiculous but I would use one just for trolling PCC shooters. Why doesn't it come with a stock?
Link Posted: 7/21/2022 10:21:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Can someone please provide me the weight of the Tele Stock and the Tele Tailhook Brace?
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 6:11:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HeavyArtillery] [#30]
Originally Posted By mrozowjj:
That looks ridiculous but I would use one just for trolling PCC shooters. Why doesn't it come with a stock?
View Quote

The SPC9 Sport looks and handles pretty good (in person) and includes a stock.  While I'm not interested in owning one, the one I handled was bought specifically for shooting league/competition use.  The owner views it as a significant upgrade from the previously used Scorpion.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 7:39:57 PM EDT
[#31]
If anyone is interested, Bereli has the GMH with the SIG 320 lower for $999.
Link Posted: 7/22/2022 9:54:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FoxValleyTacDriver] [#32]
Just picked up the sig lower version for the low low price of $999. Also picked up a midwest picatinny folder with tailhook on the EE.

Ordered today, already shipped, and will be at the LGS on monday. I'm stoked.

Edit: arrived in one piece.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/24/2022 6:53:46 PM EDT
[#33]
I just ordered one as well. Excellent price!
Link Posted: 7/26/2022 1:34:51 PM EDT
[#34]
I've been out of the loop for a while. I have 2 GHM9s with the telescoping brace and tailhook. I've seen rumblings of new ATF interpretations on braces. Are my 2 GHM's "legal" as pistols still? I have looked into it a little and to be honest I'm either retarded or they have made it so convoluted that I can't make sense of it.

Really hoping that I don't have to alter my GHMs or form 1 them. I like them the way they are.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 11:38:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By CrimsonTideShooter:
I've been out of the loop for a while. I have 2 GHM9s with the telescoping brace and tailhook. I've seen rumblings of new ATF interpretations on braces. Are my 2 GHM's "legal" as pistols still? I have looked into it a little and to be honest I'm either retarded or they have made it so convoluted that I can't make sense of it.

Really hoping that I don't have to alter my GHMs or form 1 them. I like them the way they are.
View Quote

No one has done anything yet. Don’t worry about it.

I’m not worrying about it even if they do, but there’s nothing to consider at this point.
Link Posted: 7/27/2022 3:12:01 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By G3k:

No one has done anything yet. Don’t worry about it.

I’m not worrying about it even if they do, but there’s nothing to consider at this point.
View Quote

Ok good to know, thanks! It's amazing how one day your firearm can be completely legal, and then the next day (possibly) make you a felon. Total bullshit.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 3:03:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FoxValleyTacDriver] [#37]
Can someone help me figure out how to remove the retainer for the push pin on the end cap?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 3:15:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By FoxValleyTacDriver:
Can someone help me figure out how to remove the retainer for the push pin on the end cap?

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285899/20220728_133411_jpg-2468518.JPG
View Quote

I believe you just need to use a dental pick or similar tool to pull out the retaining clip that is visible in the pic. That's how you remove the pins from the lower at least.
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 3:30:41 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By mak0:

I believe you just need to use a dental pick or similar tool to pull out the retaining clip that is visible in the pic. That's how you remove the pins from the lower at least.
View Quote

Well good news is I got it out. Bad news is it flew up, hit my ceiling, and bounced somewhere in my garage. Wasnt expecting that
Link Posted: 7/28/2022 7:43:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 7/29/2022 6:21:33 PM EDT
[#41]
Does anyone know if the 16” sport version is a limited run of imports, or will be a standard offering?
For whatever reason, the GHM appeals to me as a carbine.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 2:24:03 PM EDT
[#42]

Well good news is I got it out. Bad news is it flew up, hit my ceiling, and bounced somewhere in my garage outside the bounds of the known universe. Wasnt expecting that
View Quote

Fixed it for you. I've got detents in the same dimension, if you ever find your way there.
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 11:21:52 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Brooklynite:
Does anyone know if the 16” sport version is a limited run of imports, or will be a standard offering?
View Quote

I believe it is a standard offering. The shop I work at has some on order (one for me).
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 1:31:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FoxValleyTacDriver] [#44]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Best money I've spent on a firearm in a while. Love this thing.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 1:21:55 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Boats75:

I believe it is a standard offering. The shop I work at has some on order (one for me).
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Boats75:
Originally Posted By Brooklynite:

Great, thanks.

Has anyone installed a binary on their GHM?
I remember when it came out people were reporting that it was easy to outrun the bolt on the Franklin B&T trigger, has that been resolved?
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 2:01:43 PM EDT
[#46]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285899/DSC00963_JPG-2474222.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285899/DSC00974_JPG-2474224.JPG

View Quote

Nice! I’ve been thinking about a shortened MI folder for a brace setup too.

How’s the feel? It seems like it would balance out the gun well.
Link Posted: 8/3/2022 3:16:32 PM EDT
[#47]
Does anyone know if B&T USA is still offering the conversion service for Gen 1 GHM9's to be compatible with the Glock lowers?
Link Posted: 8/4/2022 7:24:05 PM EDT
[#48]
Looks like Bereli now has the GHM9 Compact with sig lower for $999. Had I not just picked up the full size I might have gone that route.

https://www.bereli.com/shooting/firearms/pistols/b-t-ghm9-gen2-compact-9mm-4-barrel-steel-frame-pistol-w-sig-lower/
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 9:42:33 PM EDT
[#49]
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285899/DSC00963_JPG-2474222.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285899/DSC00974_JPG-2474224.JPG

View Quote

No can???

Link Posted: 8/7/2022 7:46:44 AM EDT
[#50]
View Quote

I have an R9. But I actually like how compact it is without it.
Page / 38
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top