Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2017 5:00:32 PM EDT
Just got a few B&Ts and looking at red dots, mainly Aimpoint Micro, but was wondering if anyone just ran an RMR? I've ran them on ACOGs but never as a stand alone sight on an SBR or pistol. Just wondering if anyone had this type of setup and what they thought.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:09:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I have two APCs (9 and 45) and use DI Optical FC on both of them. The DI Optical FC models have very nice glass, clear in color, prism-type design, and have a unique industrial look. They also have a small footprint and auto shutoff.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:21:23 PM EDT
[#2]
That's great looking sight and affordable considering the options NV compatible etc. I never heard of them but looked them up after you posted.
I have an APC9 and Kh9 currently and now have another Kh9 and P26 on the way. Being that they are intended to be ran with optics, I'm looking at the options, besides Aimpoint Micros.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 7:15:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I use a RMR on the P26 and T-2’s on my APC’s. Once I finally get around to SBRing the TP9 it’s going to wear my EOTech EXPS2.0.

I prefer Aimpoints but for the P26 I really want too keep it as minimalistic as I can, so stubby front grip and a RMR. My P26 goes with me just about everywhere in a Maxpedition gearslinger so the RMR mounted as low as I could get it really makes for a great setup and with a T-2 mounted it’s just a little too tall to fit.

I do worry about the durability and tend to not toss around the pack but so far it’s ran perfect, hasn’t been damaged and holds zero.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 9:03:23 AM EDT
[#4]
I got a Trijicon RMR and UTG mount for my P26 and getting it to "seat" was quite a struggle. I don't know if the P26 rails or the UTG grooves were out of spec. But I eventually got it to seat enough for the mount flange to grab the rail lip.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 3:32:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted: I don't know if the P26 rails or the UTG grooves were out of spec.
View Quote
I'd give you a hint, but you shouldn't need it.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 5:46:40 PM EDT
[#6]
No issues with my Larue mount.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 5:53:27 PM EDT
[#7]
When the mount didn't seat on the P26 top rail, I tried it on the left and right rails and it fit fine. It also fit on other guns. Aimpoint mount fits the P26 top rail fine as well.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 8:02:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I run a Trijicon MRO on my APC, but I run a RMR on my SP5K. I like the RMR on my HK so much I'm considering swapping one onto the B&T. They are just so compact it's perfect for a subgun in my opinion.

https://i.imgur.com/BC46iX5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7xjxzw2.jpg
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 9:00:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I run a Trijicon MRO on my APC, but I run a RMR on my SP5K. I like the RMR on my HK so much I'm considering swapping one onto the B&T. They are just so compact it's perfect for a subgun in my opinion.

https://i.imgur.com/BC46iX5.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/7xjxzw2.jpg
View Quote
Im going to need some info on this setup. I have a zenith coming and was going to get a T2 for the top of it.... but this looks pretty dang good.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 9:06:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Andrew1182 what base is that you have where the diopter normally sits? That's a sweet set up!
I have an HK Mp5k and just run open sights but I really like that setup.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 9:14:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Andrew1182 what base is that you have where the diopter normally sits? That's a sweet set up!
I have an HK Mp5k and just run open sights but I really like that setup.
View Quote
Yes sir. I had my reservations about installing it in place of the rear diopter, but after doing so I would strongly urge you to do the same. I could never go back to any other mount. I tried the factory set up as well as the B&T low mount before this.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 9:16:39 PM EDT
[#12]
It was developed by a guy on HKpro and is sold on gunbroker by user klutzenhiemer.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 9:24:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It was developed by a guy on HKpro and is sold on gunbroker by user klutzenhiemer.
View Quote
Ok gotcha! Thanks, I'm going to look him up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top