Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/6/2017 11:34:29 AM EDT
Has anyone used a 9mm host AR, with any slide Fire conversion, if so which one Glock etc.? My goal is relatively inexpensive
ammo waster? Please no lecture on the political or morality of an inanimate object. Thank you for your wisdom in advance.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 12:07:15 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't, but a buddy has. Works just fine with a Glock mag. Not entirely sure which lower it is though.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 7:33:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Thank you for your wisdom in advance.
View Quote

I tried it a few years ago. Lots of out-of-battery detonations. When one took a chunk off the bolt, I decided it was time to stop while I was behind.

Just my experience. Others may not have any problems.

YMMV
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 9:38:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I'd suggest dedicated lower colt or glock style wont matter.
I've seen DDLES and BCP  run flawless
IMO you should run a good buffer spring like Tubbs flat wire and spikes 9mm buffer
You mentioned inexpensive you might consider  762x39  not pistol caliber but cheap, at least for now under 20 cents a round
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top