Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2017 9:33:02 PM EDT
I saw a Taurus Model 72 17HMR pump action rifle at a gun show. It looked really nice, bright silver, and with its 16" barrel, very compact and light.
Does anybody have any experience with these guns? They were asking $449, which seemed high to me, but it seems they might be a bit rare.

I believe Rossi and maybe Taurus made a similar Model 62 in .22LR.

eta: It might be a Model 172, not sure.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 10:14:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 1:07:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Unsure of the value but I have a 1960s rossi....
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 2:00:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Same as above except I bought 2 Taurus pumps for my sons for Christmas. No problems with the rifles as far as I know. I should have gotten one for myself.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 6:15:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a Rossi 62 pump that I got used but it was brand new, great "gallery" gun, paid less than 300 for it. Only mod was replacing the safety they added on top of the bolt with a metal
blued plug.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top