Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2017 11:11:17 AM EDT
When I ordered the 922(r) kit, I took apart my 20 rd. Mags and lost the magazine inserts (the flat piece that rests at the bottom of the mag spring and has a notch to keep the end plate in place). I can't find them anywhere - not from commercial retailers or CZ retailers.

Anybody know where I can find them?
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 3:41:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
When I ordered the 922(r) kit, I took apart my 20 rd. Mags and lost the magazine inserts (the flat piece that rests at the bottom of the mag spring and has a notch to keep the end plate in place). I can't find them anywhere - not from commercial retailers or CZ retailers.

Anybody know where I can find them?
View Quote

Call CZ directly and ask them. I searched for them and couldn't find them either.

I'm sure a phone call will get ya taken care of.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 3:44:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Call CZ, they've been pretty great.  I'm sure they'll help you.
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 4:07:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
This

I lost the same plate on one of my m&p 15-22 mags and they don't sell them but S&W shipped one to me at no charge :)
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 4:10:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
This

I lost the same plate on one of my m&p 15-22 mags and they don't sell them but S&W shipped one to me at no charge :)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This

S&W is also fantastic.  They sent me parts for an M&P9L CORE that I was just asking about pricing for, they just said send us your address.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top