Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2017 8:59:25 PM EDT
Got me the PPM QD rear mount point and the Magpul MS4 sling.  It's just what I have been looking for.  I freakin love my Evo.  The MP5 used to be my favorite but not anymore.  The MP5 has maybe a smoother recoil impulse but I am just better with the Evo at 25m, it just drills holes in the 10 ring.  Can't wait to try steel plates at 50m.

I imagine if Glock ever comes out with a carbine/SBR it would be just like the Evo...
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 9:10:59 PM EDT
[#1]
lol@Glock long gun vaporware!
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 9:15:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
lol@Glock long gun vaporware!
View Quote
I know.. You think Glock would have come out with something by now, with the popularity of pistol caliber carbines and all..  I wonder why not?
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 2:35:12 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm pretty sure they don't believe in / want to waste money on R&D. They haven't really innovated anything in decades, and it would take more effort than they are willing to expend to put out a product that could improve upon the MPX/Scorpion/Kriss/MP5/pistol cal ARs that are all over the market right now.

Their loss, of course. They could have "scooped" half those guns if they had "gone for it" in the early 90s.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 3:50:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Gloks are pretty much vw beetle or porche 911. They may change a few numbers or small cosmetics but its the same damn thing since day 1. Highly doubt they'll release a pcc
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top