Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 33
Link Posted: 12/11/2018 3:37:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Idk, the TP9 may be a different type selector. IIRCC there usually a solid stump/post that the delete cap fits over. I have the older cross bar safety on my TP9.
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 4:53:48 PM EDT
[#2]
This looks interesting. Anyone pick one up yet?
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 5:24:53 PM EDT
[#3]
They must have just listed it. I was on the website yesterday and didn’t see it listed. There’s a YouTube video of them using it. Looks interesting.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cp3EnT7eis8&t=184s
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 6:10:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They must have just listed it. I was on the website yesterday and didn’t see it listed. There’s a YouTube video of them using it. Looks interesting.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cp3EnT7eis8&t=184s
View Quote
Made hot

Improved Trigger for the TP9
Link Posted: 12/14/2018 8:22:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad to see them being the company to be working on improving the trigger.

I've gotten so used to treating my DSA TP9 like a Glock so I would like to iike to see the safety retained but I appreciate I'm in the tiny minority in that respect. I'd drop this in immediately if I had just bought a TP9.

They should sell a version for the SPP and could sell a bunch.
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 5:34:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
This looks interesting. Anyone pick one up yet?
View Quote
I bought one, but just broke the trigger bar trying to get it out .  i also picked up the falcon charging handle. managed to get that installed without breaking anything
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 11:07:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I bought one, but just broke the trigger bar trying to get it out .  i also picked up the falcon charging handle. managed to get that installed without breaking anything
View Quote
I was looking at the installation instructions the other day...didn’t look like it was just a simple switcheroo.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 12:20:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Hey, hopefully I don't get in trouble posting this.
Long story short, I went from designing 3D gun accessories to printing t-shirts.....I'm really moving up in this world , lol.
I know not everyone likes to wear gun shirts, but if you want to represent being part of the TP9 club here you go:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/254024692204
Do note this is a bad mockup of the shirt. The real examples should be better.
Also if you guys think it doesn't belong here, I'll edit this comment and remove the link. Just let me know.
Link Posted: 12/19/2018 4:54:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Authorized or not, I bought one..
Quoted:
Long story short, I went from designing 3D gun accessories to printing t-shirts.....I'm really moving up in this world , lol.
I know not everyone likes to wear gun shirts, but if you want to represent being part of the TP9 club here you go:
Also if you guys think it doesn't belong here, I'll edit this comment and remove the link. Just let me know.
View Quote
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:50:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yeah you got another order inbound.  These are the only B&T T-Shirts available.  
I've been asking EVERY B&T vendor since DS Arms if they have a t-shirt or polo that I could purchase.  Either didn't get a response from any of them or got a confused no.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 11:29:34 AM EDT
[#11]
@HALFNATTYGAINS if there’s any way you could pull off doing the B&T logo on a shirt, I’m a buyer for sure.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:10:01 PM EDT
[#12]
@FADALdude
@bestiller

Are you guys thinking something more like this with a small logo? Or just a large logo B&T? Any words to go along with it?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:13:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Awesome. I’d like to see some with guns only. TP9, APC9SD etc
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 12:57:56 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Awesome. I’d like to see some with guns only. TP9, APC9SD etc
View Quote
I can do that too. The good thing is that I have no minimum orders on designs. So I can even do 1 off designs if I wanted to. That being said at the moment I'm using ebay while I build my site. Ebay does limit me to only so many products so with different colors, sizes and designs 1 basic design could multiply to half my store, lol.
So if you want something that's "custom" send me a PM.
But I'm open to all ideas and can make 'products' for any idea of designs. I just don't want my whole store being taken up by a thousand different variations of a similar design.
Hopefully that all makes sense.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 7:50:25 PM EDT
[#15]
I like the idea of a large B&T logo on the front and then just the silhouette of a TP9 or APC9SD or whatever model on the back .
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:07:31 PM EDT
[#16]
need to offer a 3x for us fat asses and ill buy one.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 9:56:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I like the idea of a large B&T logo on the front and then just the silhouette of a TP9 or APC9SD or whatever model on the back .
View Quote
A red T-shirt with white screen print would look slick with just the B+T logo on the front and the Swiss flag on the back.

Just the logo and the  profiles would be good too.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 10:14:52 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
need to offer a 3x for us fat asses and ill buy one.
Quoted:

A red T-shirt with white screen print would look slick with just the B+T logo on the front and the Swiss flag on the back.

Just the logo and the  profiles would be good too.
I can make up some drafts. A few things to keep in mind.
1. Front and back printing would cost a few bucks more. If we keep in this thread we can avoid PP fees and ebay fees. Which means a front and back shirt would be about $25 with free shipping.
2. 3xls cost a little bit more. Looking at about $30 for front and back printing, free shipping, excluding ebay of course.
3. B&T is a registered trade mark so eBay might remove the listing. I can make some shirts but can't promise they will always be available. I had a shirt every similar to the ones sampled in this thread. "Glock Owners Club" and ebay took it down because Glock is a registered trade mark.
4. Admins might not be to friendly on this idea. The site is gunpowdertees.com. At the moment is just a landing page and links to eBay but if I get an account strike you should still be able to contact me there.

I'll have some drafts up of the shirts tomorrow.
Thanks for the support everyone!
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 4:40:08 AM EDT
[#19]
Every flat trigger should come with a free flat-billed hat.
Link Posted: 12/22/2018 1:57:34 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I can make up some drafts. A few things to keep in mind.
1. Front and back printing would cost a few bucks more. If we keep in this thread we can avoid PP fees and ebay fees. Which means a front and back shirt would be about $25 with free shipping.
2. 3xls cost a little bit more. Looking at about $30 for front and back printing, free shipping, excluding ebay of course.
3. B&T is a registered trade mark so eBay might remove the listing. I can make some shirts but can't promise they will always be available. I had a shirt every similar to the ones sampled in this thread. "Glock Owners Club" and ebay took it down because Glock is a registered trade mark.
4. Admins might not be to friendly on this idea. The site is gunpowdertees.com. At the moment is just a landing page and links to eBay but if I get an account strike you should still be able to contact me there.

I'll have some drafts up of the shirts tomorrow.
Thanks for the support everyone!
View Quote
I'm in the garment industry so I know 3x and up costs more. I'm willing to pay it. More specifily I'd like a 3x tp9 shirt. PM me of you need to thanks.
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 12:00:19 AM EDT
[#21]
1 of 4
Okay here are some mock ups, pricing is at the bottom. Again, I can do a custom shirt for anyone that is interested.
Front is the B and T logo. Back is your choice.

Red Swiss Cross Shirt:
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 12:00:34 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 12:00:48 AM EDT
[#23]
3 of 4:
Tan Shirts, I'm only going to post the front as to not take up too much room in the thread.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 12:00:59 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 12:07:42 AM EDT
[#25]
Pricing:
FREE SHIPPING!!!!
S-XL: $26
2XL: $28
3XL: $30

PM or Email is good for communication.
I really hope you guys like them
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 12:22:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Pricing:
FREE SHIPPING!!!!
S-XL: $26
2XL: $28
3XL: $30

PM or Email is good for communication.
I really hope you guys like them
View Quote
PM sent
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 12:16:21 PM EDT
[#27]
Joined the club yesterday. Always wanted one of these

Link Posted: 12/30/2018 12:17:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/Atrg8KPl.jpg
View Quote
Beautiful!!!
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 12:28:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Congrats! Very Nice! It’s a blast to shoot and is so compact it’s easy to travel with discretely. I’m currently waiting on my TP9 suppressor stamp.
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 12:39:12 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Congrats man... looks fantastic... welcome to the club!!!
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 12:41:02 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Congrats! Very Nice! It’s a blast to shoot and is so compact it’s easy to travel with discretely. I’m currently waiting on my TP9 suppressor stamp.
View Quote
Me too. Only two weeks in....
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 1:42:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Unfortunately don't think I'll be able to shoot it until "next year" but pretty excited. Don't currently own any suppressors but the TP9 suppressor might be my first.

Speaking of being discreet, what's everyone using for a small discreet bag? I was looking at this one but not sure if the gun will fit with the mag installed

https://vertx.com/edc-essential-bag
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 2:59:18 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Unfortunately don't think I'll be able to shoot it until "next year" but pretty excited. Don't currently own any suppressors but the TP9 suppressor might be my first.

Speaking of being discreet, what's everyone using for a small discreet bag? I was looking at this one but not sure if the gun will fit with the mag installed

https://vertx.com/edc-essential-bag
View Quote
I just ordered the LBX Grab and Go insert bag for mine. The measurements are a little tight. I have the collapsible arm brace on mine. It also fits in all of my backpacks, courier bags and dedicated gun cases with plenty of room to spare.

LINK
Link Posted: 12/30/2018 3:13:57 PM EDT
[#34]
I currently use a cheap Red Rock sling pack. I also have a B&T discrete shooting bag that’s made to fit the TP9 with suppressor attached and has a suppressor port to fire the gun from inside the bag . It’s a little on the pricey side, as with most B&T products.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 4:55:19 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Great first B&T! I like your style.
Welcome to the club. I’ve got a armorers manual if you want it

How is that Discreet Carry bag? Worth it for a TP9 owner?
Link Posted: 1/2/2019 9:56:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
How'd you got a hold of that?? I would like to have one, lol.
Link Posted: 1/3/2019 11:36:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote
Thanks! I actually haven't bought any bag yet. I wanted something as small as possible so still shopping around.

Funny you mention "first" B&T. I find myself researching the GHM9 compact occasionally The forthcoming Glock mag lower is a big draw for me.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 7:21:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Custom Smith has come out with the newest style TP9 brace!

This is going to replace my first gen folder on the pistol.
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 7:55:51 PM EDT
[#39]
Genuine Swiss made TP9 patches.

Tree Hugger Supply
Link Posted: 1/8/2019 8:43:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Custom Smith has come out with the newest style TP9 brace!

This is going to replace my first gen folder on the pistol.
View Quote
So the GHM9C folding stock will fit on a TP9?  The stock on THSF says it will only fit the GHM9C. I don’t get what the actual product is that custom Smith is selling. It looks like it just the adapter but where do you get the rest of the stock?
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 2:19:02 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

So the GHM9C folding stock will fit on a TP9?  The stock on THSF says it will only fit the GHM9C. I don’t get what the actual product is that custom Smith is selling. It looks like it just the adapter but where do you get the rest of the stock?
View Quote
If you select "full tailhook host" from the dropdown, you get the full "not a stock" with the adapter. You then attach your own tailhook, or leave it as is. Otherwise, the adapter is just the round portion that attaches to the rear of the stock and then provides the mounting area for the tailhook.

That said, I suppose I'll be picking one up for my GHM9C which is inbound already
Link Posted: 1/9/2019 3:33:29 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I currently use a cheap Red Rock sling pack. I also have a B&T discrete shooting bag that’s made to fit the TP9 with suppressor attached and has a suppressor port to fire the gun from inside the bag . It’s a little on the pricey side, as with most B&T products.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/59839/70F517B2-FA4F-428D-B0BD-CE8EDB8B5222_jpeg-790113.JPG
View Quote
How do you like the bag?

ETA:

Looks like B&T revised the 3lug light mount for the MP9!

Link Posted: 1/11/2019 11:15:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Welp....you guys ever accidentally buy a gun?
I was on GB last night and I did one of those "Let me just shoot a low number, no way they'll accept it. If they do, I'll figure it out after the fact"
Looks like I'm going to have to sell some stuff to fund this one. But let's just say it's been a long time coming.
Link Posted: 1/11/2019 11:31:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I was on GB last night and I did one of those "Let me just shoot a low number, no way they'll accept it. If they do, I'll figure it out after the fact"
Looks like I'm going to have to sell some stuff to fund this one. But let's just say it's been a long time coming.
View Quote
Looong time. Congrats!
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 12:01:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
LOL.....Pics?...Long time coming indeed! ..Congrats
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 12:11:11 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

LOL.....Pics?...Long time coming indeed! ..Congrats
View Quote
Not in my possession just yet. But here's the picture from GB.Attachment Attached File

I sort of wanted the FDE but I definitely wanted the TP9-N and I felt like the tan was too light with that model. But black is dope. Hopefully in a week or so I'll have it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2019 9:31:52 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Not in my possession just yet. But here's the picture from GB.https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/418820/tp9-n_jpg-804753.JPG
I sort of wanted the FDE but I definitely wanted the TP9-N and I felt like the tan was too light with that model. But black is dope. Hopefully in a week or so I'll have it.
View Quote
Congrats man... you are going to love it!!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2019 5:58:29 PM EDT
[#48]
Had a conjugal visit today

Link Posted: 1/15/2019 6:03:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Had a conjugal visit today
View Quote
Beautiful!!!!
Link Posted: 1/17/2019 2:58:15 AM EDT
[#50]
Does anyone know where to pick up one of these holsters that work with the can attached? Brownells is the only place I’ve even seen them listed and they don’t know when/if they are getting more.
Page / 33
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top