Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 10:22:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Very impatiently waiting on the 10mm version.  Preferably a pistol with 8-10" barrel so I can take it home and then file SBR paperwork.

Oh please make this happen soon.  

I'll have a .45 suppressor and sbr paperwork done shortly after ordering the pistol.

My G20 mags need a second home.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 9:13:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Here is mine.  Just picked it up last Friday.  Put the 2oz weight in the bolt and it runs perfect.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 9:58:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 12:42:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Thank you for the piston picture.  So why is it that CMMG chose Glock mags for .45?  Grease Gun mags are cheaper with more capacity.  Between the Glock 18 style .45 mag or the Glock 21 with Kriss extensions Glock style mags are expensive with only 25 round capacity.  If last round bolt hold open is why the Glock, why not use Thompson mags?  Thompson mags are easy to load, 30 rd capacity and have the bolt hold open provision.

Scott
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 10:40:54 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been running the factory SBR with a 2oz weight and the Rugged Obsidian. I love how well this gun suppresses.

https://youtu.be/82JLXcdsj3w
Link Posted: 11/2/2017 6:33:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Eventually we will offer components.  

As for the extension, our in house endurance goal was met and surpassed. While the extension does exhibit some wear, it wasn't significant and is still fully operational after thousands upon thousnds of rounds.  We will continue to push the test rifles to failure in an ongoing effort to identify any weak link.

We have already begun testing with the 45 super ;)
View Quote
Can the 45 Super be used reliably in this 45acp?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top