Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2017 6:51:15 PM EDT
In 35 Remington. Needs restoring, new stock, some mechanical work. Been handed down a couple time so I know it's not worth the cost of restoration but it will be handed down when I go.

Can anyone recommend a good smith that does this type of work! And are we talking a arm and a leg or just a arm?
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 7:50:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Where are you in Washington ?
I could help you out. I'm in Kent.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 8:04:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where are you in Washington ?
I could help you out. I'm in Kent.
View Quote
Richland wa
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 8:38:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Well that sucks.
They are fairly simple to work on.
IM me if you'd like more specific help.
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 10:48:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I bought a old 336 in 35 pretty much gun was mint but you can do all the work on it with a basic set of tools. If the finish is bad some steel wool and cold blue she'll look as good as new.

Let see how she look.
Link Posted: 8/20/2017 8:25:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Some pics would really help to determine what needs to be done. Most things are pretty easy, just takes a little elbow grease.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:32:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Ranger Point Precision down in Texas. They do a lot of nice work on Marlins.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top