Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2017 8:44:32 PM EDT
Getting close to time to order my vault door. Was leaning to the Sturdy Safe door and a escape hatch from Vault Pro. Started looking at the Vault Pro Executive door and am now kicking around which door to go with.

Cant seem to find any info on a Vault Pro door on this site, anyone have one?

Not interested in a Smiths door, and these two seem to be the narrowed choices for the width I want (36" thru) the Amsec door is too narrow, imo.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 1:37:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Tagged for info
Link Posted: 11/27/2017 3:06:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Man, I figured someone on here would have a door from Vault Pro? I know some guys have Sturdys.

I'm getting updated quotes from both. Sturdy is gonna give me a quote on an escape hatch as well, basically a scaled down door with no external lock.

The doors from both are close to same thickness door plate. I do like the door frame/casing of the Vault Pro a little better.

I'll update when I decide, for anyone following or shopping and finds this later on.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:34:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I am looking at the exact same setup as you. I am patiently waiting for what you find out. I like the idea of an escape hatch.
Link Posted: 12/6/2017 11:50:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Have 2 large safes from Sturdy...  Will order again for sure.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top