Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/18/2017 10:01:46 AM EDT
This is what I want to shove in it, budget is $1,000 max but closer to $500 would be better:

3 AR's
1 AK
1 shotgun
3 rimfire rifles
10-ish handguns
cleaning supplies
ammo cans (if I have room)

Looking for a good deal, not in a huge rush
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 10:13:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I got a stack-On Elite 40 gun a while back for a pretty good price on sale. Decent safe IMO. I think it was around $550.00 or so.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 10:27:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Buy once, cry once

I have a liberty fatboy 64. If you are looking to put ammo, supplies, and basically all gun related things in there, go triple what you need. They say double what you need as a rule of thumb, but that's for future purchases and they are like tents, just because it says 64 doesn't mean 64. Not all guns take up as much room as a 20" barreled 20 ga single shot. Just like a 6 person tent sleeps 3-4 comfortably.

Also, we are coming in to day after thanksgiving day sales...
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 11:51:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Bump. Any other suggestions?

Or just wait until Black Friday deals come out?
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 12:13:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
Is this historically a thing?  Safes on black Friday?  I need one very soon but I could wait until black Friday.
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 1:15:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Is this historically a thing?  Safes on black Friday?  I need one very soon but I could wait until black Friday.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It was just a guess.  Almost everything has some sort of deal on Black Friday.  I plan on waiting if I were you.

I would like to find a good safe to keep my sights on though.
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 1:35:35 PM EDT
[#6]
I have had my liberty fatboy for like 6 years now, and it is awesome and I highly reccomend it.
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 3:42:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
Plenty of black Friday safe deals every year.
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 9:24:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
This is what I want to shove in it, budget is $1,000 max but closer to $500 would be better:

3 AR's
1 AK
1 shotgun
3 rimfire rifles
10-ish handguns
cleaning supplies
ammo cans (if I have room)

Looking for a good deal, not in a huge rush
View Quote

At that price range, you're not getting anything that will stop a determined thief for more than 2-5 minutes. Go to Tractor Supply and buy a Cannon, you get the best bang for your buck, and, security wise, it will do what every other RSC in that price range will do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top