Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/8/2018 12:40:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Well I am trying to finish up this room.  I have finished the tile floor and it turned out great.  Started doing some trim work and it is turning out "okay" at best.  Trimming around the door frame I have to figure out what I want to do to cover up the flanges.  I got the baseboard down but it's not perfect.  Needs to be painted and caulked.  Plus I plan on adding quarter round to help with the floor gaps.

Link Posted: 5/5/2018 5:30:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Looking better and better!
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 7:50:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I spy Pappy!  Looks great!
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 9:37:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m following this thread with great interest. Great job, OP!
Link Posted: 5/6/2018 6:55:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Loving this thread. Looks great OP
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 11:38:38 AM EDT
[#6]
To cover the flanges, I would use a piece of brick edge molding.  Just hollow out with a chisel the areas where you need relief underneath for the flanges.
Link Posted: 5/18/2018 11:41:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Well I guess now is as good of a time as any to update this. Been working on baseboard and trim. Base is down mostly but quarter round is not. Needs paint also. Coming along nicely though.

Link Posted: 5/19/2018 12:12:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Looks like Facebook pulled their ability to be used as a photo hosting page. I was linking all my pictures through a Facebook page by clicking and copying the image properties then linking that to the image icon. Now I have to use imgur.

But now photobucket is back to working as they realized suicide by blackmail wasn’t a good game plan.
Link Posted: 5/29/2018 3:48:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Painting base and quarter round.

Link Posted: 5/31/2018 10:00:23 AM EDT
[#10]
Some updates.  Still working on wall mount options.  But for now the majority of the firearms and some of the bourbon are residing in the new room.  Not sure what to do about ammo, I need a bigger room for all that!

Link Posted: 6/15/2018 8:43:19 AM EDT
[#11]
The finish work is looking good!
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 5:30:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Just ordered a few grand worth of Gallowtech goodies!  Updates soon!
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 6:08:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just ordered a few grand worth of Gallowtech goodies!  Updates soon!
View Quote
@mclark202 subscribed! started reading this thread and wasn't sure how ghetto it would look, but with the finishing up pics and the addition of good hooch it's fantastic! curious how the gallowtech goes, I wanted to do that eventually.
Link Posted: 6/20/2018 7:34:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

@mclark202 subscribed! started reading this thread and wasn't sure how ghetto it would look, but with the finishing up pics and the addition of good hooch it's fantastic! curious how the gallowtech goes, I wanted to do that eventually.
View Quote
Thanks!  I’ve got some good plans for the gallowtech stuff. Going to trim it out in cherry. It’s going to be pretty badass when I get going on it. I’ll have the gallowtech stuff next week. A day to mount it all and then it might take a while to get it completely trimmed out but it’s going to look good.
Link Posted: 6/23/2018 4:27:15 PM EDT
[#15]
This thread is outstanding!
Link Posted: 6/26/2018 11:01:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Some Gallowtech goodies!  I ordered enough to grow into some more long guns. Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/27/2018 5:50:07 PM EDT
[#17]
That came out great.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top