Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 21
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 4:22:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Question for the group:

Does anyone know if AR-10 / 308 gas rings will work? The one piece ring has given me some trouble and I would really like to use traditional, individual rings.

Thanks for any assistance
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 6:16:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BigBrakes76:

Out of those 2 choices, I’d go with the Burris RT-6.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rhaney02:

Picked mine up Thursday.  Also ordered $200.00 worth of extra P-Mags.  Thinking I'm going with either a Burris RT-6 or Vortex 1-8 Strike Eagle with the BDC2 reticle (like it more than the BDC3).  Mount will either be an ADM QD or Warne Tactical X-SKEL QD.

Any opinions?

Pics to follow....

Out of those 2 choices, I’d go with the Burris RT-6.  

Crap, also forgot I had a Vortex Viper 1-6 PSTll put back for something like this.  That is another option.  

By the way, Osage County Guns have a few Sig 716i Ambi charging handles in stock if anyone is still looking.  Got shipping notice from them around two hours after I ordered a couple hours earlier.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 8:27:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Just10mm:
Question for the group:

Does anyone know if AR-10 / 308 gas rings will work? The one piece ring has given me some trouble and I would really like to use traditional, individual rings.

Thanks for any assistance
View Quote

I ordered some spares for mine.  After comparing them to my bolt, it appears that they will.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 8:46:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By scottfn308:

I ordered some spares for mine.  After comparing them to my bolt, it appears that they will.
View Quote

Awesome! Thank you

I ordered a 9 pack from Sprinco. The factory Sig one piece ring made for the tightest fitting bolt I've ever run across and made reassembly a pain.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 8:52:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Does anyone have the ambi charging handle that can post a top view of both for comparison?
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 9:00:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By olds442tyguy:
Does anyone have the ambi charging handle that can post a top view of both for comparison?
View Quote

Here you go:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 10:30:02 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

I have the Sig ambi as well.  Not my first choice, but works very well.
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By GLD1980:
@Medicin3Man

Congrats and welcome to the club. Let us know your feedback and future plans with your 716I has they develop and definetly posts pics.

Hopefully we continue building this group to solve problems and highlight achievements within the platform together.
View Quote

@GLD1980 Well, I went with the Springfield Saint Victor in 308. It was a hard choice for me. I had the 716i and the Victor side by side at LGS. Homeboy behind the counter took $200 off and sold me the Saint for $1200 instead of the $1600 FOR THE 716I. I hope I dont regret the decision. Also, I was a little nervous about the proprietary parts on the Sig...

Thanks for your guidance and help though!

PS. What re the handguard covers you have for your 716?
Link Posted: 8/6/2021 10:47:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By rhaney02:

Crap, also forgot I had a Vortex Viper 1-6 PSTll put back for something like this.  That is another option.  

By the way, Osage County Guns have a few Sig 716i Ambi charging handles in stock if anyone is still looking.  Got shipping notice from them around two hours after I ordered a couple hours earlier.
View Quote

That’s a good option for sure, especially since you already have it on hand.   But the vortex is heavy.  For a rifle that’s already on the heavy side I try and go in an order where magnification/quality/purpose ratio starts the search then weight then reticle.  Obviously $ cost/budget is a big factor as well.  Right now, I have a Leupold 3-9x50 with fire dot reticle.  It checks the boxes for magnification and weight for me.  It checked the cost box because I had it on hand.  But ultimately it will be replaced by a Trijicon offering most likely.  
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 1:19:31 AM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes

What’s the first choice? I wonder how much effort it would take to get Radian to make one.

Awesome, thanks. Kinda surprised they didn’t use the ambi model to begin with. Quite an improvement.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 3:10:04 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Medicin3Man:

@GLD1980 Well, I went with the Springfield Saint Victor in 308. It was a hard choice for me. I had the 716i and the Victor side by side at LGS. Homeboy behind the counter took $200 off and sold me the Saint for $1200 instead of the $1600 FOR THE 716I. I hope I dont regret the decision. Also, I was a little nervous about the proprietary parts on the Sig...

Thanks for your guidance and help though!

PS. What re the handguard covers you have for your 716?
View Quote

@Medicin3Man
Both great rifles but the price on the 716I without optic seems high and you robbed the Victor IMO! Sounds like a wise choice. I doubt the Saint Victor .308 will let you down but if it does and Springfield Armory doesn't remedy the problem, I will personally find you a 716I at a better price than $1600. Last time I checked it was $1299-$1399 through reputable vendors.
I also love Saints and am going to shoot my new Victor PDW tomorrow and I also want a Victor .308 pistol but the new 11.5"bbl M-400 Switchblade is next. Well, if I'm being honest and I'm in your position I'm buying whatever the Vendor let's me steal too thats on my short list.

Oh and the handguard covers are Magpul M-LOK Rail Cover Type 2 FDE.

Take Care.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 8:07:22 AM EDT
[#12]

What’s the first choice? I wonder how much effort it would take to get Radian to make one.
View Quote

I wasn't too wild about the ambi because I thought it would be too bulky on the support side.  
But it worked out since it was a little more lower profile than I thought.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 11:09:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#13]

I wasn't too wild about the ambi because I thought it would be too bulky on the support side.  
But it worked out since it was a little more lower profile than I thought.
View Quote

Is the actual latch’s rearward travel limited by the charging handle?

Example like on a BCM the latch is stopped by contact with the charging handle, but a factory AR charging handle it’s limited by the spring, causing undue stress to the latch pin. So with a BCM when you pull back that force is applied to the handle itself, where as lesser designs you’re basically pulling on the latch pin.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 2:45:49 PM EDT
[#14]

That’s a good option for sure, especially since you already have it on hand.   But the vortex is heavy.  For a rifle that’s already on the heavy side I try and go in an order where magnification/quality/purpose ratio starts the search then weight then reticle.  Obviously $ cost/budget is a big factor as well.  Right now, I have a Leupold 3-9x50 with fire dot reticle.  It checks the boxes for magnification and weight for me.  It checked the cost box because I had it on hand.  But ultimately it will be replaced by a Trijicon offering most likely.  
View Quote

Good point on the weight issue.  I didn't take that into consideration with another rifle before.  

With the Nightforce and UBR, this thing was a pig at 13 lbs. loaded....
Attachment Attached File

After some tweaking with the VX-6 and stock change, got it down to a little over 9.5 lbs. loaded.  I know I could get it lighter with a rail change but I wanted to keep this one more old school.
Attachment Attached File

Still thinking everything over for an optic for the 716i.  I'm not opposed to buying something that's more suitable for it.  I'm no optic snob but want quality and value, especially for the only 7.62 AR I have at this point.  I pretty much know what I like with my 5.56 guns, but it's fun all over again exploring my options with the Sig.  Kinda like a new girlfriend....

I welcome constructive input anyone may have.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 4:44:41 PM EDT
[#15]
I keep flipping back and forth between the PST Gen II, Delta Stryker, Shepherd BRS FFP, and EOTech Vudu FFP.

Also might do a Vortex Spitfire 5X with a red dot.

Also might throw a Strike Eagle on it since I’m going bipolar on my options.
Link Posted: 8/7/2021 7:17:08 PM EDT
[#16]

Is the actual latch’s rearward travel limited by the charging handle?

Example like on a BCM the latch is stopped by contact with the charging handle, but a factory AR charging handle it’s limited by the spring, causing undue stress to the latch pin. So with a BCM when you pull back that force is applied to the handle itself, where as lesser designs you’re basically pulling on the latch pin.
View Quote

Yes, it works very similar to the BCM Gunfighter.
Link Posted: 8/8/2021 6:25:10 PM EDT
[#17]
That’s a DEAL!
Link Posted: 8/9/2021 1:10:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#18]
Natchez has the 2-10 Burris Veracity on sale for almost half off. If the sale is still going Friday I’m going to pick one up for sure.

I think I’m going to put my Leupold LPVO off my shorty on the 308. Then trade it and the Burris out depending on what kind of shooting I’m doing. Shorty can make due with the new PA 1X prism.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 2:14:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Just10mm] [#19]
Update:

For those wondering what gas rings will work, I can offer a little insight.

When I went to reassemble my BCG the one piece factory ring gave me a hell of a time. The bolt would not go back into the carrier no matter how much finesse I applied. I don't know if I somehow managed to mess the gas ring up or it wasn't right to begin with.

I called Sig to see if I could buy a new gas ring and they were not able to sell that part yet. The rep was super nice and offered a shipping paid RMR to send the whole rifle back to fix it up. I politely declined and told him it was no problem, I couldn't handle myself.

The width of the gas ring gap on the bolt is 0.052 - 0.053 (my feeler gauges are not the best).

The factory one piece gas ring is 0.051 thick.

I ordered some Sprinco 308 gas rings and they are 0.021 thick (each) so I did some math and determined that 0.017 thick should get me where I need to be (0.017 x 3 = 0.051).

I have a piece of thick, trued granite I use to surface prep / polish components so I used some 400 grit sand paper and took the 0.004 off 3 rings and they were a perfect fit. The tension of the bolt and carrier is perfect and better than it was with the factory ring (it was way tight).

Hopefully this info is useful to someone...

A little inspiration from @Dr_Nimslow on the paint, I tossed in a little Aervoe OD green in with the forest green.

Attachment Attached File

Factory One Piece gas ring:

Attachment Attached File

Sprinco AR-308 gas rings (one ring, need 3):

Attachment Attached File

The barrels rifling is sharp and clean:

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/13/2021 3:10:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#20]
I just now connected the dots you’re the same guy from the Leupold thread.

Which is relevant since I’m going to move my fire dot to my Sig and try one of the Trybe doublers. Glass quality might suffer a little bit, but I’m curious to see how well it works. Screwing on an extra lens I keep in my bug out bag doesn’t seem like a bad option to turn it into a 3-8, even if it’s not as good as dedicated higher magnification.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 3:25:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Just10mm] [#21]
I just now connected the dots you’re the same guy from the Leupold thread.

Which is relevant since I’m going to move my fire dot to my Sig and try one of the Trybe doublers. Glass quality might suffer a little bit, but I’m curious to see how well it works. Screwing on an extra lens I keep in my bug out bag doesn’t seem like a bad option to turn it into a 3-8.
View Quote

I get around

That’s an interesting idea with the Leupold.

That Burris Veracity you mentioned peaked my interest as does the Primary Arms GLx 2.5 - 10.

I’m considering picking one of these up and mounting it up in a QD so I have some options. I really like the GLx 2x for general use. So many good options these days.
Link Posted: 8/13/2021 4:42:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#22]
Originally Posted By Just10mm:

I get around

That’s an interesting idea with the Leupold.

That Burris Veracity you mentioned peaked my interest as does the Primary Arms GLx 2.5 - 10.

I’m considering picking one of these up and mounting it up in a QD so I have some options. I really like the GLx 2x for general use. So many good options these days.
View Quote

I’m not sure of the GLX, but I have looked through a 3 to something Veracity and was pretty impressed. I decided to buy a PSA MPoor’gery instead.
Link Posted: 8/15/2021 3:53:17 PM EDT
[#23]
I did get out last weekend and shot the 716i. All I was after was checking different magazines and a few different rounds for functionality and the gun ran flawless.
Hopefully I can get out during the week when the range is open midweek and work on sighting in the Rinton X3 1-8x24mm scope I put on this rifle. When shooting
last weekend the gun was centered well left to right on the target but the elevation I had to aim way low because I was only shooting 50 yards and bullets are still
rising at that point but I will learn as we all do what works with what we have.

Yesterday I changed out the Sig mag release and put on the ODIN Works MPX EXtended Magazine Release that fits the Gen3 MCX and Sig716i. I have been a fan of
the ODIN Works brand and have some of their parts on my other builds. I do have big hands and fingers lol and these parts help.
Link Posted: 8/26/2021 5:43:15 PM EDT
[#24]
We have 4 pages going but not too many pics. Let's see your 716I's.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 4:14:36 PM EDT
[#25]
Does the 716i use a standard gas tube? I’d have mine suppressed all the time so I was hoping I could use a BRT gas tube to cut down the gas.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 4:55:12 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By Moses_J:
Does the 716i use a standard gas tube? I’d have mine suppressed all the time so I was hoping I could use a BRT gas tube to cut down the gas.
View Quote

I personally haven't shot suppressed but some of the other users have and maybe they'll chime in.
It has a rifle length gas tube attached to a SIG Micro Gas Block that is non-adjustable and it uses an AR-308/ AR-10 type RET with an H2 buffer. It's not a heavy recoiling rifle at all also in part because it weighs 8.5lb stock. Mine is just over 12lbs as pictured. I did post several pictures displaying the rifle unassembled on pg1 if I haven't answered your question. Good luck.
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 5:02:04 PM EDT
[#27]

I personally haven't shot suppressed but some of the other users have and maybe they'll chime in.
It has a rifle length gas tube attached to a SIG Micro Gas Block that is non-adjustable and it uses an AR-308/ AR-10 type RET with an H2 buffer. It's not a heavy recoiling rifle at all also in part because it weighs 8.5lb stock. Mine is just over 12lbs as pictured. I did post several pictures displaying the rifle unassembled on pg1 if I haven't answered your question. Good luck.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Moses_J:

If it uses a standard rifle length tube it should be good to go.
Link Posted: 9/9/2021 10:11:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Budsgunshop.com has the SIG716I for $1399. Get'em priced low while they're available.
https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/120522/sig_sauer_r716i16btrd_716_tread_762_nato_16_20+1_
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 8:51:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#29]
Budsgunshop.com has the SIG716I for $1399. Get'em priced low while they're available.
https://www.budsgunshop.com/product_info.php/products_id/120522/sig_sauer_r716i16btrd_716_tread_762_nato_16_20+1_
View Quote

That’s $100 less than I paid for mine when literally only one place had them in stock. Might as well have waited since I could have got mine cheaper and I haven’t shot it yet.
Link Posted: 9/10/2021 2:25:21 PM EDT
[#30]

That’s $100 less than I paid for mine when literally only one place had them in stock. Might as well have waited since I could have got mine cheaper and I haven’t shot it yet.
View All Quotes

That would require a crystal ball. Gun futures are hard to guess at, these days.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 6:10:50 PM EDT
[#31]
I have one on the way.

Getting accouterments.

Magazine pouches for the Pmags that actually fit.  Pouches for FAL magazines are beyond too tight.

Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 9:01:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By Rockdoc:
I have one on the way.

Getting accouterments.

Magazine pouches for the Pmags that actually fit.  Pouches for FAL magazines are beyond too tight.

Any recommendations?
View Quote

Hayley Strategic makes a really good chest rig, but it is expensive.  
Condor mag pouches fit pretty good.  One Tigris makes a decent chest rig as well.
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 10:37:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: OCW] [#33]
Been dragging my feet on one of these, because just as a personal preference I’d prefer an 18” barrel. What are the chances we’ll be seeing a 718i?
Link Posted: 9/15/2021 11:00:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GLD1980] [#34]
@Rocdoc
Welcome to the club!
@CountyWorker
Don't hesitate you'll love it.

So here's a video from this weekend. This time I went 15/20 and also corrected target data but I still made some big errors that I listed in the video discription. I also shot a few groups with 3 different loads and I admittedly kinda suck! I have made improvements but I lack patience and it shows. I'll label the targets and post pics by this weekend. Take care.
SIG 716I TREAD 7.62X51 Kneeling Supported

Target is a 10" steel plate at about 20° slope angle 250yds away. Previously I had it listed at 280yds/ 29° slope angle.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 10:32:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:

Steel deflector insert (were the ejected cases eating-up the aluminum forging, perhaps?):
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/11358/20210326_081210-1881013.jpg

I haven't shot, yet, but am really looking forward to it.
View Quote

Makes me wonder if India is issuing steel cased ammo...
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 11:32:31 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By FrankW134:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

Yesterday while cleaning I noticed the steel deflector also is present inside the upper receiver. I found this interesting. The gun seems built up to overcome abuse.
Link Posted: 9/19/2021 6:12:45 PM EDT
[#37]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/196790/20210918_125200_jpg-2096738.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/196790/20210918_125141_jpg-2096739.JPG
Yesterday while cleaning I noticed the steel deflector also is present inside the upper receiver. I found this interesting. The gun seems built up to overcome abuse.
View Quote

India is well known for their lack of cleaning and maintenance on their weapons.  Or, at least this was the
case at one time.  I have seen Ishapore Enfields and Indian FALs that were pitiful to put it mildly.  

Perhaps as you stated, Sig has built this rifle to withstand that type of lack of maintenance.
Link Posted: 9/20/2021 7:40:18 AM EDT
[#38]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ex_Sanguine_Nation:

Steel deflector insert (were the ejected cases eating-up the aluminum forging, perhaps?):
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/11358/20210326_081210-1881013.jpg

I haven't shot, yet, but am really looking forward to it.

I wondered the same, but can find very little evidence of steel cased Indian ammunition.
Link Posted: 9/21/2021 12:22:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: dingus_actual] [#39]
So overall how are these running suppressed? I've got a SF 7.62 RC2 Mini, and I want another 7.62 gas gun and I know from experience they can be finicky.
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 6:00:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#40]
I need to go shoot it bad. Not throwing the optic on until then as it’s zeroed in on another gun.

Still need to add a trigger, Cloud Rein micro, and dump the safety for a Radian. And I broke a ton of Magpul rail covers. Going to replace those as they’re the worst rail cover I’ve ever used.

Once all that’s done it’s off for some FDE Cerakote. (50 shades for the win)

Link Posted: 9/22/2021 9:34:16 PM EDT
[#41]
Thought I would share a thread from a forum dedicated to the India defense industry. The thread might interest some here regarding the Indian Army's Sig 716 from a SME and locals perspective.
Defence Forum India - 716i
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 10:04:44 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By msgriff:
Thought I would share a thread from a forum dedicated to the India defense industry. The thread might interest some here regarding the Indian Army's Sig 716 from a SME and locals perspective.
Defence Forum India - 716i
View Quote

Great share @msgriff
Link Posted: 9/22/2021 11:08:12 PM EDT
[#43]
IDA on YouTube just posted the second batch is being delayed by India as they want to negotiate on price. India also finalized their AK deal with Russia and I’d bet that’s why.

Also of interesting note, my lower isn’t marked for Anchor Harvey or BAFE. My carrier is also marked “MB”.

Link Posted: 9/22/2021 11:42:46 PM EDT
[#44]
IDA on YouTube just posted the second batch is being delayed by India as they want to negotiate on price. India also finalized their AK deal with Russia and I’d bet that’s why.

Also of interesting note, my lower isn’t marked for Anchor Harvey or BAFE. My carrier is also marked “MB”.

View Quote

My lower is unmarked also.

MB = Micro Best

I prefer Micro Best for AR-15 Bcg’s so hopefully that translates to the 716i bcg being gtg.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 5:32:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -OdieGreen-] [#45]
Another thing I noticed is the rail height is a bit higher. So when I place my cheek where it’s supposed to be on an AR stock, my eyes don’t line up with traditional AR height sights/optics.

What are the options here? With a jaw weld instead of cheek this thing is going to feel like it kicks like a mule. The Larue RISR was my first thought, but it’s going further off in the opposite direction.

It looks like it has a full 1/4 to 5/16’s extra gap and that throws me off by a bit.

ETA: Never mind. Looks like Magpul makes a .25” cheek riser for the CTR. I know my path.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 5:44:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rpoL98] [#46]
Another thing I noticed is the rail height is a bit higher. So when I place my cheek where it’s supposed to be on an AR stock, my eyes don’t line up with traditional AR height sights/optics.

What are the options here? With a jaw weld instead of cheek this thing is going to feel like it kicks like a mule. The Larue RISR was my first thought, but it’s going further off in the opposite direction.

It looks like it has a full 1/4 to 5/16’s extra gap and that throws me off by a bit.

https://i.ibb.co/gZXsyh1/5-E7568-ED-481-D-4-DAB-B247-282761522197.jpg
View Quote

maybe it's the same rail height as their piston gun?  keep tooling costs to a minimum?  unique & proprietary.

might have to go with the Troy micro BUIS sights that are supposedly designed for the taller rail heights like the HK piston.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 5:48:51 PM EDT
[#47]

https://i.ibb.co/gZXsyh1/5-E7568-ED-481-D-4-DAB-B247-282761522197.jpg

ETA: Never mind. Looks like Magpul makes a .25” cheek riser for the CTR. I know my path.
View Quote

I noticed this as well, but I used a standard LaRue mount for both my ACOG and Vortex, and they line up just fine.  
I also noticed that the height of the bolt carrier key is higher than that on a standard AR 308 carrier.  

That is, if there even is a standard.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 5:49:28 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By rpoL98:

maybe it's the same rail height as their piston gun?  keep tooling costs to a minimum?  unique & proprietary.

might have to go with the Troy micro BUIS sights that are supposedly designed for the taller rail heights like the HK piston.
View Quote

Looks like it’s a 308 thing, but it’s higher on the Sig than the M5’s I have experience with.

Magpul makes a .25” riser for the CTR so that’s the bet. If it doesn’t fit as expected it looks like there are a few places making adhesive risers.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 6:06:35 PM EDT
[#49]
yeah, that does look taller than the garden-variety LR-308 "DPMS-high".  It doesn't look as tall as the obscure 308 DPMS super-tall, although I don't have a visual image of that one.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 12:10:49 PM EDT
[#50]

I noticed this as well, but I used a standard LaRue mount for both my ACOG and Vortex, and they line up just fine.  
I also noticed that the height of the bolt carrier key is higher than that on a standard AR 308 carrier.  

That is, if there even is a standard.
View Quote

I threw a 1-8 on it just to check. At higher magnification it definitely tightened up more than on a normal AR. I blame my high cheek bones though.

I have a throw away MOE stock laying around so I ordered the .25 Magpul riser to give it a try. Crossing my fingers that this gets me on the same plane and clears the charging handle.

What really sucks is I had both ,25 and .5 risers for a CTR. Threw them away ages ago since I couldn’t use them.
Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top