User Panel

Site Notices
Sig MCX Virtus (Page 52 of 69)
Page / 69
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 9:30:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By GLD1980:

Why are you guys going back down in height? I was just getting started and pick up my first MCX tomorrow, a Rattler Canebrake. I have a Romeo4T that will be going on a Reptilia lower⅓ Dot Mount and plan to add a suppressor, NVG's and a IRLAD later. Seems you guys have been there done that and are now coming full circle in the evolution. So why back to a lower height optic?
View Quote

The only reason to do so for me is a smaller footprint for a bag gun.  

I typically have an EXPS on a unity riser on my MCX.  If I'm using it as a bag gun where I want it as small as possible, I'll do minimalist stock and UKON with an RMR because its as small as you can get and still have a dot.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:14:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By 74novaman:

The only reason to do so for me is a smaller footprint for a bag gun.  

I typically have an EXPS on a unity riser on my MCX.  If I'm using it as a bag gun where I want it as small as possible, I'll do minimalist stock and UKON with an RMR because its as small as you can get and still have a dot.
View Quote

Ok I get it, that makes sense.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:24:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Kgknight1037:

They say why so many things are OOS or if they are allocating to complete rifles?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kgknight1037:
Originally Posted By doolz:

I was up at SIG this past weekend...

Basically, they had only the .300blk 9" conversion kits in store and if I remember correctly they only had less than a handful.

I was looking at the 11.5" 5.56 conversion kit and they aren't taking any new/fulfilling new orders online and currently have a waitlist of "10" for this kit.

They say why so many things are OOS or if they are allocating to complete rifles?

They didn't say why but the store rep there who helped me said that they had stuff in-stock in the store but were "notifying" those who had ordered them. Once a certain timeline expires on notification without a response, they put it on their shelf and refund the buyer.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 10:24:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By CleverNickname:

10 what?  Months?
View Quote

10 people ahead of me if I were to order the conversion kit at that time.
Link Posted: 5/17/2022 11:13:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By GLD1980:

Ok I get it, that makes sense.
View Quote
Each has it's role.

Link Posted: 5/18/2022 7:06:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 5/18/2022 11:43:37 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Twitchy] [#7]
Originally Posted By SpyHawk:

@Twitchy What riser is that on your EOTech?
View Quote
@SpyHawk

Poorboys YHM riser.

I would have bought the Unity riser, but wanted something that would fit the EoTech and Magnifier.  I didn't want to use the Unity mag riser and didn't realize I could fit the Eotech and magnifier with stock mount on the Unity rail.

Regardless it works well for and affordable price.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 5:52:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Subpar] [#8]
Sig bros.  Can you guys trouble shoot something for me?  @coregan

I’m going to use an SRD338Ti-QD on an MCX.  I have the brake.  It appears that it’ll require me to use the taper adapter, as the barrel protrudes to far to seat the brake portion on the mount, which is disappointing.

Without adapter:

The problem I’m having is the brake includes a crush washer use to time the brake portion of the muzzle device.  I watched a video with the bald, goatee guy from sig.  He seems to gently insert the crush washer into the recess of the muzzle device.  Not sure if the crush washer included with the device is too big.  Am I suppose to deform it an smash it in?  Pics illustrate what I’m talking about.  Anyone have experience with these QD devices?

If you look close, that’s the crush washer on top of where it’s supposed to recess into.

Different angle.

Fuck am I supposed to do?
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:07:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JohnnyUtah427] [#9]
The crush washer will crush but make sure you time it correctly otherwise if you go too far, you can’t go back as the crush washer will then be too loose.

As for the barrel protruding not allowing the brake to go on, is the muzzle device for 338?  Is it not possible to use just a 762 muzzle device?
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 8:27:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Subpar] [#10]
Originally Posted By JohnnyUtah427:
The crush washer will crush but make sure you time it correctly otherwise if you go too far, you can’t go back as the crush washer will then be too loose.

As for the barrel protruding not allowing the brake to go on, is the muzzle device for 338?  Is it not possible to use just a 762 muzzle device?
View Quote

The video I watched showed the crush washer easily inserted into the area past the threads for the brake portion.  Basically where the arrow is pointing.  I’d have to basically smash and deform the crush washer (pointed at with another arrow) to get it down there.  I just set the crush washer on top to show how it seems too large.  Admittedly, I’m unfamiliar with Sig cans and MCXs.

Not sure if it’s possible to use just a 7.62 device.  That would simplify things.  I’m nearly positive Coregan? Coregon? Has posted a Rattler with a 338 can.

Basically without the taper adapter, the brake is running into the barrel crown.

This is what it looks like when using the taper adapter, I just didn’t get a pic.

I guess it doesn’t really matter on the timing of the brake as the can will live on the gun and it won’t be shot without.  If need be I’ll forego the crush washer.  Just making sure I’m not an idiot and missing something here.
Link Posted: 5/19/2022 10:25:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Subpar:

The video I watched showed the crush washer easily inserted into the area past the threads for the brake portion.  Basically where the arrow is pointing.  I’d have to basically smash and deform the crush washer (pointed at with another arrow) to get it down there.  I just set the crush washer on top to show how it seems too large.  Admittedly, I’m unfamiliar with Sig cans and MCXs.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/147863/BB873939-FF27-4687-A131-1069C7BED91C-2389902.jpg

Not sure if it’s possible to use just a 7.62 device.  That would simplify things.  I’m nearly positive Coregan? Coregon? Has posted a Rattler with a 338 can.

Basically without the taper adapter, the brake is running into the barrel crown.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/147863/CE947071-274B-4A63-AF1E-375E6015AE58-2389906.jpg

This is what it looks like when using the taper adapter, I just didn’t get a pic.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/147863/C79A9769-5298-4882-822A-EF1A724C8A93-2389907.jpg

I guess it doesn’t really matter on the timing of the brake as the can will live on the gun and it won’t be shot without.  If need be I’ll forego the crush washer.  Just making sure I’m not an idiot and missing something here.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JohnnyUtah427:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/147863/BB873939-FF27-4687-A131-1069C7BED91C-2389902.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/147863/CE947071-274B-4A63-AF1E-375E6015AE58-2389906.jpg

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/147863/C79A9769-5298-4882-822A-EF1A724C8A93-2389907.jpg

If you find out the 7.62 srd muzzle devices will work with your can, I have a muzzle brake sitting around that I can send your way for free. Will mount without the need of an adapter in the back.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 7:17:41 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Zerlak:

If you find out the 7.62 srd muzzle devices will work with your can, I have a muzzle brake sitting around that I can send your way for free. Will mount without the need of an adapter in the back.
View Quote

I really appreciate the offer.  I ended up ordering one from lanbo’s. They have them on sale for $51.  Worth a try at that point.

Thanks again, dude.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 10:33:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: coregon] [#13]
Sig bros.  Can you guys trouble shoot something for me?  @coregan

I’m going to use an SRD338Ti-QD on an MCX.  I have the brake.  It appears that it’ll require me to use the taper adapter, as the barrel protrudes to far to seat the brake portion on the mount, which is disappointing.

Without adapter:
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/147863/142C7AD4-F387-48C8-9F5F-ACEEC4749331-2389704.jpg

The problem I’m having is the brake includes a crush washer use to time the brake portion of the muzzle device.  I watched a video with the bald, goatee guy from sig.  He seems to gently insert the crush washer into the recess of the muzzle device.  Not sure if the crush washer included with the device is too big.  Am I suppose to deform it an smash it in?  Pics illustrate what I’m talking about.  Anyone have experience with these QD devices?

If you look close, that’s the crush washer on top of where it’s supposed to recess into.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/147863/1BA9395F-1900-4ADD-9806-F5A6C613326D-2389709.jpg

Different angle.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/147863/25C329D3-4E09-4461-B68D-93669ADD6773-2389712.jpg

Fuck am I supposed to do?
View Quote

Let me try to unpack your couple of questions and to confirm I am understanding them correctly.

Are you saying that the threads on your barrel protrude too deep into the MD to mount the brake portion of the MD?

What is the part number of the brake you are attempting to use (the one you have pictured)?  Is it the brake that came with the SRD338?

It does appear your crush washer is the wrong dimension.  CS should be able to help with this - if they can't, I can get involved and get something worked out for you.
Link Posted: 5/20/2022 11:24:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By coregon:

Let me try to unpack your couple of questions and to confirm I am understanding them correctly.

Are you saying that the threads on your barrel protrude too deep into the MD to mount the brake portion of the MD?

What is the part number of the brake you are attempting to use (the one you have pictured)?  Is it the brake that came with the SRD338?

It does appear your crush washer is the wrong dimension.  CS should be able to help with this - if they can't, I can get involved and get something worked out for you.
View Quote

Thanks for responding.

It’s a 338 brake purchased new from OpticsPlanet.  I don’t have the package in front of me for the part number.  

It looks like it shouldn’t need the 90 taper adapter, as it mates up nicely to the tapered barrel.  After installing the suppressor mount portion on the barrel, the front brake portion seems to be hitting the crown of the barrel.

No taper adapter:

Would the proper crush washer make up the gap in the photo?

It does not bottom out if I use the taper adapter that came with the barrel.  I didn’t get a pic of it mounted on the barrel, but it looks exactly like this (without crush washer, just bottomed out on the suppressor mount portion rather than the crown)

The can should hopefully clear soon, about 90 days into eform, then I’ll have another muzzle device to try.  I also ordered a SRD762 muzzle brake today.  I’ll hit up Sig for a new crush washer.  

I’m just making sure I’m not missing something here.  Do these suppressor mount/muzzle brakes normally require the taper adapter to work?  Also, will the 762 brakes work with the 338 can?  It seems like they would.  It’ll only have .300 fired through it, so the smaller brake won’t matter.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 12:50:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Anyone got any idea where I can pickup a stripped FDE upper?
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 7:13:23 AM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By WTR_Warlord:
Anyone got any idea where I can pickup a stripped FDE upper?
View Quote
Gunbroker or a time machine
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 8:57:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: coregon] [#17]

Thanks for responding.

It’s a 338 brake purchased new from OpticsPlanet.  I don’t have the package in front of me for the part number.  

It looks like it shouldn’t need the 90 taper adapter, as it mates up nicely to the tapered barrel.  After installing the suppressor mount portion on the barrel, the front brake portion seems to be hitting the crown of the barrel.

No taper adapter:

It does not bottom out if I use the taper adapter that came with the barrel.  I didn’t get a pic of it mounted on the barrel, but it looks exactly like this (without crush washer, just bottomed out on the suppressor mount portion rather than the crown)

The can should hopefully clear soon, about 90 days into eform, then I’ll have another muzzle device to try.  I also ordered a SRD762 muzzle brake today.  I’ll hit up Sig for a new crush washer.  

I’m just making sure I’m not missing something here.  Do these suppressor mount/muzzle brakes normally require the taper adapter to work?  Also, will the 762 brakes work with the 338 can?  It seems like they would.  It’ll only have .300 fired through it, so the smaller brake won’t matter.

Thanks again.
View All Quotes

Thanks for responding.

No taper adapter:

Thanks again.

No, you most definitely do not need the taper adapter.  The taper adapter simply "converts" the tapered barrel to be used with non-tapered muzzle devices.  The taper adapter "creates" a 90-degree shoulder for those MD's - in your case, you would actually, slightly, lose thread area in using a SIG SRD MD.  

We need to confirm the part number MD you have.  Assuming it is threading on correctly, you should have:  SRD-338-58X24-B - but, please confirm that.  EDIT:  I can see in one of your last posted pics that this is the MD you have.  

No, the crush washer will not close that gap you are showing.  

Two Things may be in play here:
1) It appears you have the wrong size/diameter crush washer.  That's an easy fix.  
2) Your SRD MD may be out of spec.  Im still up in the air on this one, as I need more info.  Is there anyway you can re-install on your rifle, remove the brake portion of the brake - leaving only the base portion - then take pictures looking down inside the break/end of the muzzle?
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 4:52:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rbutcher] [#18]

No, you most definitely do not need the taper adapter.  The taper adapter simply "converts" the tapered barrel to be used with non-tapered muzzle devices.  The taper adapter "creates" a 90-degree shoulder for those MD's - in your case, you would actually, slightly, lose thread area in using a SIG SRD MD.  

We need to confirm the part number MD you have.  Assuming it is threading on correctly, you should have:  SRD-338-58X24-B - but, please confirm that.  EDIT:  I can see in one of your last posted pics that this is the MD you have.  

1) It appears you have the wrong size/diameter crush washer.  That's an easy fix.  
2) Your SRD MD may be out of spec.  Im still up in the air on this one, as I need more info.  Is there anyway you can re-install on your rifle, remove the brake portion of the brake - leaving only the base portion - then take pictures looking down inside the break/end of the muzzle?
View Quote

Have no dog in this fight, but @coregon your responsiveness and willingness to help us on here, along with how active you are compared to other manufacturers, is one of the reasons I bought an MCX.
Link Posted: 5/21/2022 5:42:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By rbutcher:

Have no dog in this fight, but @coregon your responsiveness and willingness to help us on here, along with how active you are compared to other manufacturers, is one of the reasons I bought an MCX.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rbutcher:

Coregon is the fuckin man.  Great asset for us.  

This is certainly not a knock on Sig, more curious as to what the issue is.

Thanks again for the help.  Grabbed some pics.  Only thing that jumps out is more of the female threads showing when using the taper adapter, which is to be expected.

Package:

By way of comparison, this is the mount torqued WITH the taper adapter:

Also WITH taper adapter:

This is the mount torque WITHOUT the taper adapter:

Also WITHOUT taper adapter:

Probably not helpful, but here are the barrel threads.  I don't have a calipers readily available.  The barrel is a 9" .300 just purchased from Osage last week.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 2:28:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Wait does the SRD338 not mount on SRD762 muzzle devices?

I have a flash hider sitting around that I planned to use, and just realized it’s a SRD762 hider.
Link Posted: 5/22/2022 6:58:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By JK-919:

I have a flash hider sitting around that I planned to use, and just realized it’s a SRD762 hider.
View Quote

There’s not a ton of info out there, but from my googling it seems like an SRD338 can will mount to an SRD762 muzzle device.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 10:07:14 AM EDT
[#22]

There’s not a ton of info out there, but from my googling it seems like an SRD338 can will mount to an SRD762 muzzle device.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JK-919:

Yes, it will.  

You have all the correct parts.  Im willing to bet your MD is out of spec.  

Send me a PM, please.
Link Posted: 5/23/2022 9:43:18 PM EDT
[#23]
I just got muh 14.5" barrel from Proven. This one is chrome lined. The 9" wasn't.

I still have back orders at SWFA for an 11.5" upper and a 6.75" barrel. I may cancel the upper.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 6:15:08 AM EDT
[#24]

Yes, it will.  

Send me a PM, please.
View Quote

Coregon is getting me fixed up, dudes.  I’ll throw an update in if I hear what the issue was in the event someone else has this problem in the future.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 11:16:39 AM EDT
[#25]

Coregon is getting me fixed up, dudes.  I’ll throw an update in if I hear what the issue was in the event someone else has this problem in the future.
View All Quotes

Yes, it will.  

Send me a PM, please.

I'm an idiot.  You have the wrong MD (I know, it can be confusing - see my first sentence )

You have a 5/8x24 threaded MD for a 338 rifle.  This is why the threads in your smaller caliber rifles are protruding through the mount.  

You can use a standard 5/8x24 threaded 762 mount with the 338 can - this is the mount you need.  

Apologies for not catching this sooner.  

@Subpar - I replied to your PM's.  CS will still be reaching out to you.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 11:32:12 AM EDT
[#26]

SILENCER SATURDAY #226: The MCX Virtus Piston System

I forgot to post this up a few weeks ago.  

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 12:09:21 PM EDT
[#27]

I'm an idiot.  You have the wrong MD (I know, it can be confusing - see my first sentence )

You have a 5/8x24 threaded MD for a 338 rifle.  This is why the threads in your smaller caliber rifles are protruding through the mount.  

You can use a standard 5/8x24 threaded 762 mount with the 338 can - this is the mount you need.  

View Quote

Got your PM.  Thanks a lot for the help in this and for answering my questions in the past.  

Problem solved.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 12:46:28 PM EDT
[#28]
what's a good way to get the factory flash hider off the rattler's 5.5" barrel? I have a direct thread can inbound hopefully soon and want to get squared away.

I got a cheaper/shorter K can with the hopes that this thing fits in my EDC bag suppressed, so trying to not do a QD or anything that adds length (or cost)
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 1:02:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
what's a good way to get the factory flash hider off the rattler's 5.5" barrel? I have a direct thread can inbound hopefully soon and want to get squared away.

I got a cheaper/shorter K can with the hopes that this thing fits in my EDC bag suppressed, so trying to not do a QD or anything that adds length (or cost)
View Quote

Heat and/or soak
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 1:36:46 PM EDT
[#30]

Heat and/or soak
View Quote

soak in what?
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 1:54:24 PM EDT
[#31]

Got your PM.  Thanks a lot for the help in this and for answering my questions in the past.  

Problem solved.
View All Quotes

Problem solved.

Just wanted to follow up on this:

It was due to me not doing my homework and having the wrong muzzle device.  My fault.

Just got a call from Sig customer service.  They’re going to send me an SRD762 muzzle device gratis.  That should fix my problems.

Thanks again, @coregon and Sig.  appreciate you guys going above and beyond!

Link Posted: 5/24/2022 3:56:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:

soak in what?
View Quote

Boiling water.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 9:17:55 PM EDT
[#33]
I just took an MCX Virtus Patrol in trade with the 15" rail.  Is there an option for a shorter rail on Concrete to match?  I like the look of the shorter handguards
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 9:24:20 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By PGT_0673:
I just took an MCX Virtus Patrol in trade with the 15" rail.  Is there an option for a shorter rail on Concrete to match?  I like the look of the shorter handguards
View Quote

Sent you a PM, I’ve got a rail that’ll work for you.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 9:39:49 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By PGT_0673:
View Quote

Also sent email and PM.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 11:09:13 PM EDT
[#36]

I thought you linked it, i remember reading it.

Anxious for my cans to clear so i can start testing
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 11:16:07 PM EDT
[#37]

I thought you linked it, i remember reading it.

Anxious for my cans to clear so i can start testing
View Quote

I’m getting old.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 9:06:03 PM EDT
[#38]
MCX triggers and charging handles are on G's Memorial Day sale.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 11:26:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By JAG2955:
MCX triggers and charging handles are on G's Memorial Day sale.
View Quote

Help me understand, what is better about the G Charging handle with 1 latch versus the Sig handle with 2 latches?
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:11:29 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By OTDR:

Help me understand, what is better about the G Charging handle with 1 latch versus the Sig handle with 2 latches?
View Quote
It's still an ambi charging handle. I really like the Sig version. In fact, I have a Radian on the shelf, because I prefer the Sig. But I wanted to try the G.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 12:23:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By OTDR:

View Quote
The Sig version is much better at sealing gas. Dunno why folks opt for the G on the MCX (habit maybe?).
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 12:27:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By ayyyota:
The Sig version is much better at sealing gas. Dunno why folks opt for the G on the MCX (habit maybe?).
View Quote
That's why the Radian is on the shelf.  If you're shooting unsuppressed like a heathen, then it doesn't matter as much.
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 3:26:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Looks like MCX 11.5 exchange kits are back in stock on the Sig website if anyone is in the market.

https://www.sigsauer.com/mcx-virtus-11-5-caliber-exchange-kit-5-56.html
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 11:22:22 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

I hope not. Mine is great at venting gas in my face so I grabbed the G because I'd read that it's better at sealing gas. Haven't installed yet but I can't imagine how it could possibly be worse.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 8:01:05 AM EDT
[#45]
Thank you! I finally was able to order one because of you! I double checked the site still said they had stock and placed the order.

Now we wait and see if Sig plays the same game they played after I ordered an in-stock 11.5 upper in May 2021... They were in stock, I ordered online, was charged, and my order was converted to a backorder with no ETA that I eventually cancelled.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:09:25 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By IPMan:

I hope not. Mine is great at venting gas in my face so I grabbed the G because I'd read that it's better at sealing gas. Haven't installed yet but I can't imagine how it could possibly be worse.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By IPMan:

Be interesting to know what cans you two are using.  Wonder if backpressure affects which ch seals better.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 7:38:32 PM EDT
[#47]

Be interesting to know what cans you two are using.  Wonder if backpressure affects which ch seals better.
View Quote

Can’t speak for them or the Geissele SCH yet (have one on order) but I’m running an AAC ranger 2 that was converted to omega mount by ECCO on a plan B/Cherry bomb and gas isn’t bad with the factory CH but it’s absolutely horrendous with the Radian CH. Worse than any DI AR-15 I’ve ever fired with a can. That thing will be going down the road.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 11:21:43 PM EDT
[#48]
From what I've seen, it's the latch itself on the right side. The Sig has one, the others do not. I don't know whether the larger handles on the G will help at all.

Now, if I'm shooting unsuppressed like a heathen, then any handle is fine.
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 11:33:23 PM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By JAG2955:
Now, if I'm shooting unsuppressed like a heathen, then any handle is fine.
View Quote

On day 75 of my efiles to not be a heathen.  
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 1:02:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PGT_0673] [#50]
big thanks to @hiih8r for hooking up today to grab the shorter HG.  I put a spare stock on it, sights and T2 and calling this done (for now).  I'll get around to swapping a DA mount on it at some point to run a Sandman-K.

Page / 69
Sig MCX Virtus (Page 52 of 69)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top