Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Sig MCX Virtus (Page 16 of 69)
Page / 69
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 11:36:40 AM EDT
[#1]
@coregon Wouldn't I need one of the new tapered bolts in order to get an MCX to work with the new production 6.75 barrels? It's tough to find the gen 1 6.75 barrels in stock anywhere.
Link Posted: 6/12/2019 12:11:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KeterMalkuth:
@coregon Wouldn't I need one of the new tapered bolts in order to get an MCX to work with the new production 6.75 barrels? It's tough to find the gen 1 6.75 barrels in stock anywhere.
View Quote
Yes - if you buy a new 6.75" barrel, it will come with the corresponding bolt.
Link Posted: 7/2/2019 7:39:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By coregon:

Yes.  Below are all the 762 Suppressor SKU's:

SRD762  (Steel, Direct Thread)
SRD762-QD  (Steel, QD)
SRD762TI  (Ti, Direct Thread - as close to the LVAW/CAG original suppressor as you can get outside the LVAW program)
SRD762TI-10  (Ti, Direct Thread - New for 2019, also used in LVAW program)
SRD762TI-QD  (Ti, QD)

ETA:  Wasnt trying to battle semantics - just wanted to make sure to clarify, exactly, what you were referring to
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

One step closer!  Time for the long wait.  I hope my examiner completes this stamp at the same time they complete the SBR F4 stamp.
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 5:36:11 PM EDT
[#4]
One of my LGS has one last SRD556TI-DT in stock for a really low price.

Are those things limited to 16" barrels? Or are they good on an 11.5 MCX?
Link Posted: 7/6/2019 9:12:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By SpyHawk:
One of my LGS has one last SRD556TI-DT in stock for a really low price.

Are those things limited to 16" barrels? Or are they good on an 11.5 MCX?
View Quote
An 11.5” will beat up a Ti quicker than SS, but it can handle it.  Ti will spark out of an 11.5”.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 2:18:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Just picked up my first MCX, the Tacops version. My Gemtech One is pretty loud on it, so I think I'm going to pick up the SRD762Ti.

Link Posted: 7/15/2019 8:17:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By blackofwhite:
Just picked up my first MCX, the Tacops version. My Gemtech One is pretty loud on it, so I think I'm going to pick up the SRD762Ti.

https://i.imgur.com/G7uKmBG.jpg
View Quote
Nice. Since it's a pistol, the inert training device on the barrel is not permanently installed correct?
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 8:31:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By mdavis:

Nice. Since it's a pistol, the inert training device on the barrel is not permanently installed correct?
View Quote
Correct - the inert device comes right off like a normal muzzle device.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 8:34:57 PM EDT
[#9]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

And is it technically a Virtus model or no? I don't see "Virtus" stamped on the upper on that plate on the left side of the receiver.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 8:53:58 PM EDT
[#10]

And is it technically a Virtus model or no? I don't see "Virtus" stamped on the upper on that plate on the left side of the receiver.
View Quote
Yes, it is under the Virtus line - uses the Virtus SD handguard. Not sure why they didn't include the stamp on the plate.
Link Posted: 7/15/2019 9:18:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Yes, it is under the Virtus line - uses the Virtus SD handguard. Not sure why they didn't include the stamp on the plate.
View All Quotes

Thanks. Very cool regardless.
Link Posted: 7/16/2019 8:04:37 AM EDT
[#12]
View All Quotes

Yes - its just a change in "branding".  Still 100% Virtus
Link Posted: 7/16/2019 8:57:15 AM EDT
[#13]

View Quote
I had heard these TacOps were over-run from a military contract, hence no virtus branding. BUT, if so then It'd have been real nice of them to include the mil barrel!
Link Posted: 7/16/2019 9:08:23 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By elucidate:
I had heard these TacOps were over-run from a military contract, hence no virtus branding. BUT, if so then It'd have been real nice of them to include the mil barrel!
View All Quotes

Nah, not entirely true.  The TACOPS is a distributor exclusive.

There are similar configs being delivered for LVAW.
Link Posted: 7/16/2019 11:15:52 AM EDT
[#15]

View Quote
Any chance you have photos of these LVAW setups?
Link Posted: 7/16/2019 11:54:12 AM EDT
[#16]

View Quote
I was with global defense a couple weeks ago and saw the LVAW on the production line. Obviously they were full auto and the barrel didn't have an adjustable gas block. Other than  that they were virtus with MLOK etc. I wonder if that's why TALO got the exclusive as they got similar whilst adding to the economies of scale for an existing run.
Link Posted: 7/16/2019 5:11:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: coregon] [#17]
I was with global defense a couple weeks ago and saw the LVAW on the production line. Obviously they were full auto and the barrel didn't have an adjustable gas block. Other than  that they were virtus with MLOK etc. I wonder if that's why TALO got the exclusive as they got similar whilst adding to the economies of scale for an existing run.
View All Quotes

You’re pretty smart for hanging out with the likes of guys like M.E.
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 7:08:45 AM EDT
[#18]
I promise pictures tomorrow
View All Quotes
I can weigh any variation that’s needed.  I have a couple of MCX... just someone let me know exactly what they want weighed.

Weight increases with Virtus are, primarily, in the barrel profile and handguards.
@coregon is this offer still on the table?

More than a few of us would like to know the weight differences. The folks that spoke up were mostly interested in the 11.5 configured upper. So, I think weight like this would be sweet to see.

1. Legacy vs Virtus vs Rattler semi-stripped uppers
2. Legacy vs Virtus 11.5 barrels with oprods (Virtus has a longer oprod here, right?)
3. Legacy vs Virtus handguards

Bonus points: 9" barrels and 16" barrels and matching handguards compared.

I know we lean on you pretty heavily around here, and I'm sure I speak for the group when I say we really appreciate you being such a great resource for us.

PS: Tell them to add Rattler case deflectors to the store :)
Originally Posted By zombiegristle:

Absolutely.  Anytime anyone is on the fence or wants to see/get info on a particular configuration, just let me know and I can cobble it together.

I’ll get some weights this weekend.

Hey, that’s why I’m here.  Always glad to help.
I'd be very interested in a weight comparison between a legacy MCX .300 BLK 6.75" upper, and a Rattler upper. Bonus points if you can measure withOUT the deflector/FA/dustcover installed
@coregon caugh caugh. ;)
Link Posted: 7/22/2019 8:37:38 PM EDT
[#19]
@coregon caugh caugh. ;)
View All Quotes
I can weigh any variation that’s needed.  I have a couple of MCX... just someone let me know exactly what they want weighed.

Weight increases with Virtus are, primarily, in the barrel profile and handguards.
@coregon is this offer still on the table?

More than a few of us would like to know the weight differences. The folks that spoke up were mostly interested in the 11.5 configured upper. So, I think weight like this would be sweet to see.

1. Legacy vs Virtus vs Rattler semi-stripped uppers
2. Legacy vs Virtus 11.5 barrels with oprods (Virtus has a longer oprod here, right?)
3. Legacy vs Virtus handguards

Bonus points: 9" barrels and 16" barrels and matching handguards compared.

I know we lean on you pretty heavily around here, and I'm sure I speak for the group when I say we really appreciate you being such a great resource for us.

PS: Tell them to add Rattler case deflectors to the store :)
Originally Posted By zombiegristle:

Absolutely.  Anytime anyone is on the fence or wants to see/get info on a particular configuration, just let me know and I can cobble it together.

I’ll get some weights this weekend.

Hey, that’s why I’m here.  Always glad to help.
I'd be very interested in a weight comparison between a legacy MCX .300 BLK 6.75" upper, and a Rattler upper. Bonus points if you can measure withOUT the deflector/FA/dustcover installed
@coregon caugh caugh. ;)
Dude, I’m a jerk.  Been so crazy busy, I haven’t had time for anything.

I promise I’ll snag some soon.
Link Posted: 7/23/2019 6:52:37 PM EDT
[#20]

View Quote
It's all good man. In your time.
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:36:53 PM EDT
[#21]
@coregon Hello! I've got two quick questions, if that's alright. Firstly, may I ask how close of a configuration the tacops virtus rifle is to this mysterious Virtus LVAW that's being delivered? What are the differences between the two, if you're allowed to say? I've seen the OG LVAW in pictures and such, so I know essentially what that looks like, but from the conversation y'all were having, it seems like there's a newer version that's in production as well.

Secondly, is it possible to safely use the tapered lug bolt with a legacy barrel? I'm intending to get a legacy MCX and buy a Virtus 6.75 barrel for it, and was wondering if I could use the new bolt for both barrels, or if it's necessary to swap the bolts when swapping the barrels.

Thank you very much in advance for any answers you can give!
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 10:44:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: coregon] [#22]
Originally Posted By KeterMalkuth:
@coregon Hello! I've got two quick questions, if that's alright. Firstly, may I ask how close of a configuration the tacops virtus rifle is to this mysterious Virtus LVAW that's being delivered? What are the differences between the two, if you're allowed to say? I've seen the OG LVAW in pictures and such, so I know essentially what that looks like, but from the conversation y'all were having, it seems like there's a newer version that's in production as well.

Secondly, is it possible to safely use the tapered lug bolt with a legacy barrel? I'm intending to get a legacy MCX and buy a Virtus 6.75 barrel for it, and was wondering if I could use the new bolt for both barrels, or if it's necessary to swap the bolts when swapping the barrels.

Thank you very much in advance for any answers you can give!
View Quote
@KeterMalkuth

It has similarities, but isnt exactly like the LVAW gun.  There is a "new" version of the LVAW that is being delivered that includes MLOK, etc.  The TACOPS is as close to an LVAW as you can purchase on the commercial side, directly over the counter.  Understand though that LVAW is so versatile, its not going to be like cloning a "standard" GWOT (or whatever era) M4/M16/whatever.  The operator kits ship with multiple barrels, handgusards, suppressors, etc.  So, there are dozens and dozens of configurations out there being used, all under the "LVAW" flag.

No - legacy barrels use the M16-style lugs.  Virtus barrels use the tapered lugs.  Using the wrong barrel/bolt combination will not allow the rifle to go into battery and can lock up the bolt in the barrel extension.  If you purchase a Virtus and also purchase a 6.75" barrel NEW, the barrel should come with the appropriate bolt.  There are both Legacy and Virtus versions of the 6.5" barrel, so if you find a Legacy version, you could obviously use that barrel with your same Legacy BCG/Bolt and not need to change bolts when changing barrels.

Make sense?
Link Posted: 8/20/2019 11:03:47 PM EDT
[#23]
@coregon Yes sir, absolutely! Thank you very much for the quick and thorough response, it's greatly appreciated!
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 10:03:25 AM EDT
[#24]
I’m about to take the plunge on either a Rattler or the Tacops “LVAW”.

Is the civilian Virtus line still 6061 and the Mil line 7075? Why can’t SIG just make them the same?
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 10:39:26 AM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By methical20:
I'm about to take the plunge on either a Rattler or the Tacops "LVAW".

Is the civilian Virtus line still 6061 and the Mil line 7075? Why can't SIG just make them the same?
View Quote
In a similar vein, @coregon

Are the Armed Professional Program Virtus 7075, or 6061? I know the barrels are chrome lined, instead of nitrided.
Link Posted: 8/22/2019 11:10:02 AM EDT
[#26]
I just picked up a complete Virtus 11.5" 5.56 upper kit this week.  Here riding on my SBR Rattler lower with the SRD-762QD.  The 762 can is pretty huge for this gun, so I may go with my surefire 556 can instead.

As close as I'll probably ever get to a LVAW.

Link Posted: 8/23/2019 12:14:20 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Dr_Nimslow:
I just picked up a complete Virtus 11.5" 5.56 upper kit this week.  Here riding on my SBR Rattler lower with the SRD-762QD.  The 762 can is pretty huge for this gun, so I may go with my surefire 556 can instead.

https://i.imgur.com/bR611yu.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/rXaLsti.jpg

As close as I'll probably ever get to a LVAW.

https://i.imgur.com/0xdYlXw.jpg
View Quote
How much did the upper cost? I am looking for one as well.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 9:36:50 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By JAG2955:

Are the Armed Professional Program Virtus 7075, or 6061? I know the barrels are chrome lined, instead of nitrided.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JAG2955:
Originally Posted By methical20:
I'm about to take the plunge on either a Rattler or the Tacops "LVAW".

Is the civilian Virtus line still 6061 and the Mil line 7075? Why can't SIG just make them the same?

So, i've heard this from several people, but its not necessarily true.

There's no reason commercial guns or APP guns would be manufactured differently - they're built on the same machines, assembled on the same production line, they just end up being different colors.

In a nutshell - we build guns to contract parameters.  Some contracts will denote a type of material be used (7075, for example) while others won't - same with the barrels being CL, instead of CHF/Nitride) - and we will build those guns to suit.  If USSOCOM or LAPD SWAT or whomever comes and meets the minimum for building a gun for their specific application, we do that.  This is one of the reasons for all the variations of SIG (insert model here).

So, 6061 is the "spec" on these guns - that doesnt mean there aren't 7075 out there.  All that said - I dont really get the whole 6061 vs 7075 argument - they're really irrelevant, as the wear points on these guns are user serviceable (Cam Pat Insert, feed ramps, replaceable/removable FA, etc).
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 10:50:01 AM EDT
[#29]

There's no reason commercial guns or APP guns would be manufactured differently - they're built on the same machines, assembled on the same production line, they just end up being different colors.

In a nutshell - we build guns to contract parameters.  Some contracts will denote a type of material be used (7075, for example) while others won't - same with the barrels being CL, instead of CHF/Nitride) - and we will build those guns to suit.  If USSOCOM or LAPD SWAT or whomever comes and meets the minimum for building a gun for their specific application, we do that.  This is one of the reasons for all the variations of SIG (insert model here).

So, 6061 is the "spec" on these guns - that doesnt mean there aren't 7075 out there.  All that said - I dont really get the whole 6061 vs 7075 argument - they're really irrelevant, as the wear points on these guns are user serviceable (Cam Pat Insert, feed ramps, replaceable/removable FA, etc).
View Quote
Personally I don't think it will ever make a difference to most owners, very few will shoot enough to wear anything out.  But I think the issue comes up, because 7075 is a "stronger" material, and people feel they are getting an inferior product to the 7075 guns, and/or they want the same thing uncle sugar gets.

On a related note, it sure looks like the barrel on that 11.5" 5.56 upper I just got is chrome lined, at least from the muzzle.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 11:07:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: coregon] [#30]
Personally I don't think it will ever make a difference to most owners, very few will shoot enough to wear anything out.  But I think the issue comes up, because 7075 is a "stronger" material, and people feel they are getting an inferior product to the 7075 guns, and/or they want the same thing uncle sugar gets.

On a related note, it sure looks like the barrel on that 11.5" 5.56 upper I just got is chrome lined, at least from the muzzle.
View All Quotes

I guess I should have been more clear - I definitely understand the differences in 7075/6601 from a materials standpoint - however, its a moot point because all the "wear" points are user-serviceable.

and again, just to clarify, not all the guns Uncle Sugar is getting are necessarily 7075 - the guns are built to the spec that they want (not all contracts denote a certain material).  However, you also have COTS programs, etc.
Link Posted: 8/23/2019 11:52:25 AM EDT
[#31]

View Quote
It really doesn't matter, but I know it would make me more Tier 0 (lol). 6061 is more corrosion resistant as well, IIRC.
Link Posted: 9/27/2019 11:09:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Is there any reason to buy the patrol version? I think they are neat for some reason but not sure it makes sense unles a short barrel and/or suppressed.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 6:48:22 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By pew_pew_87:
Is there any reason to buy the patrol version? I think they are neat for some reason but not sure it makes sense unles a short barrel and/or suppressed.
View Quote
That's kind of a strange question. I mean, it's like asking "should I buy a 16 inch AR"?

Longer barrel = more velocity. There are military and LE customers using the longer barrel carbines, so, if that's what you want, then get it.

If you want a backpack gun, get the pistol.

At the end of the day, if you live in a free state, get whatever you want.
Link Posted: 9/28/2019 11:49:01 PM EDT
[#34]
Hey @coregon does this mean what I think it does? the 7.62is a go? when can we be expecting the exchange parts? I think the article came out a month ago or so.
Link Posted: 9/29/2019 9:46:34 PM EDT
[#35]
That's kind of a strange question. I mean, it's like asking "should I buy a 16 inch AR"?

Longer barrel = more velocity. There are military and LE customers using the longer barrel carbines, so, if that's what you want, then get it.

View All Quotes

My point is, is it worth getting a 16” piston gun? Generally piston guns really shine with short barrels and/or suppressed.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 6:53:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SpyHawk] [#36]

My point is, is it worth getting a 16” piston gun? Generally piston guns really shine with short barrels and/or suppressed.
View Quote
Ah, well. You do still get a fully functional folding stock. Which you can only fake with an AR15 for the most part. Yes I realize there are exceptions.

If going short, or suppressed, or folded were not criteria for me, I would probably get an AR15 instead. Why do I say that? Well, keep in mind the Virtus is like somewhere around two pounds heavier than a comparable BCM 16" with MCMR handguard and midlength gas system and one of their improved profile barrels.
Link Posted: 9/30/2019 7:40:25 PM EDT
[#37]
What Virtus handguard options are available? How about slimmed down as possible? There’s a fair bit of material and surface that could be trimmed out if given purpose towards that goal. That would seem an inevitable outcome sooner or later.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 5:57:27 AM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By SIASL:
What Virtus handguard options are available? How about slimmed down as possible? There’s a fair bit of material and surface that could be trimmed out if given purpose towards that goal. That would seem an inevitable outcome sooner or later.
View Quote
The Midwest Industries handguards are about as trimmed down as you want to get IMHO. They are kind of thin, but extremely light. I like mine.

Lancer makes carbon fiber handguards, but those are only for Legacy and not Virtus AFAIK.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 10:59:14 AM EDT
[#39]
The Midwest Industries handguards are about as trimmed down as you want to get IMHO. They are kind of thin, but extremely light. I like mine.

Lancer makes carbon fiber handguards, but those are only for Legacy and not Virtus AFAIK.
View All Quotes

Are you talking thin-walled construction? If so, that’s not exactly what I had in mind. There’s overlap on the guard on the receiver end and I wonder if all of it is necessary. Could a rail be sturdy enough if areas other than secure points (rail-to-receiver bottom lug and side channels) were relief cut down and transitioned forward.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 6:07:20 AM EDT
[#40]
Are you talking thin-walled construction? If so, that’s not exactly what I had in mind. There’s overlap on the guard on the receiver end and I wonder if all of it is necessary. Could a rail be sturdy enough if areas other than secure points (rail-to-receiver bottom lug and side channels) were relief cut down and transitioned forward.
View All Quotes

You need to remember, this isn't an AR. The handguards don't attach to a barrel nut. They have a simple pin to hold them on and that part that rests against the receiver is needed for stability. You could probably do some lightening cuts, make some bigger holes, stuff like that. Depends on how good you are with a mill.

One of the main reasons the Virtus handguard is heavier than the Legacy MCX is because it needed more thickness to optimally support rail mounted laser aiming systems. On the legacy MCX, you really want to keep your laser on the receiver rail.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 7:23:19 PM EDT
[#41]
Has anyone used one of the Midwest Industries Suppressor handguards with their 9" Virtus?  I was thinking about getting either the 13.5 or 15 for mine with an AAC 762SDN6.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 7:34:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By cdholmes:
Has anyone used one of the Midwest Industries Suppressor handguards with their 9" Virtus?  I was thinking about getting either the 13.5 or 15 for mine with an AAC 762SDN6.
View Quote
We looked at the Midwest handguard, but we are running the Dead Air Sandman K and I am not sure it would protrude beyond the handguard.  We went with the Sig suppressor handguard.  I would like one slightly smaller in diameter.  I may pick one up to try anyway.

I have a SDN6 as well and it would look good with the 13.5, but you’d have to remove the handguard to remove the suppressor.

Link Posted: 10/6/2019 7:48:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By VT_K9:

We looked at the Midwest handguard, but we are running the Dead Air Sandman K and I am not sure it would protrude beyond the handguard.  We went with the Sig suppressor handguard.  I would like one slightly smaller in diameter.  I may pick one up to try anyway.

I have a SDN6 as well and it would look good with the 13.5, but you’d have to remove the handguard to remove the suppressor.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/41141/281ACBD7-3BCA-451E-9910-CFF4BE9E7D31-914068.jpg
View Quote
@VT-K9

Does the added weight bother you?  This thing is already front heavy enough.
Link Posted: 10/6/2019 8:06:35 PM EDT
[#44]
@VT-K9

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By VT_K9:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/41141/281ACBD7-3BCA-451E-9910-CFF4BE9E7D31-914068.jpg
@VT-K9

Just yesterday I was looking at see if I could reduce weight.  That would be removing the Trijicon 1-8, but I like the optic and won't give it up.  The Surefire and LA5 are a reasonable weight.  I may try to move the optic back a couple spaces and move the RMR back under the optic (I'll have to shave either mount for it to fit) and this will shift the heavier weight to the rear.

Years ago I went from the traditional carbine plastic hand guard to the YHM 4 rail free float...back in the '90s.  They were simple and nice for their price.  I used to run a AAC 9" upper and preferred the slimmer hanguard.  I know the Sig handguards are sized to work with their suppressors, hence their size.  I believe I read somewhere the Sig suppressors do not fit under the MI handguards.  There was a brief discussion about how the diameter was chosen.  I like the fact I can place the laser and light further forward than the standard handguard, but I prefer a smaller handguard.

Mike
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 10:06:48 AM EDT
[#45]

View Quote
@SpyHawk - I owe you an apology.  I never got your these pics/weights.

I will get them for you today.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 2:01:37 PM EDT
[#46]

View All Quotes

Thanks, man! Appreciate it.
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 9:57:17 PM EDT
[#47]

Thanks, man! Appreciate it.
View Quote
@SpyHawk

Here you go.

Upper receivers/chassis.

Top = Legacy
Middle = Virtus
Bottom = Rattler

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 9:59:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: coregon] [#48]
On the hand guards, I just grabbed several.  I figured this gave a good, broad representation of the differences.  I have a ton of others, it just comes down to me finding them

Top to Bottom:
#1 = Virtus Carbine SD (HGRD-MCX-CARBINE-MLOK-BLK)
#2 = Legacy Carbine SD
#3 = Virtus PDW SD (HGRD-MCX-PDW-MLOK-GRY)
#4 = Rattler SD (HGRD-MCX-R30-MLOK-SD-BLK)
#5 = Legacy PDW

Attachment Attached File

And here's another handguard you didnt ask for....

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 10:02:03 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 10/15/2019 10:04:26 PM EDT
[#50]
11.5" Virtus Barrel is shown below.  I couldn't find my 11.5" Legacy barrel - I think its in a box of "old" MCX stuff at the top of one of my pallet racks and I was too lazy to go searching for it.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 69
Sig MCX Virtus (Page 16 of 69)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top