Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/13/2017 8:38:25 AM EDT
So I have a GEN three Franklin Armory trigger in my in MPX.  I know the whole deal that it may break at some point blah blah blah.... But the problem I'm having is it will act binary when it is in single shot mode every once a while. I can repeat this dry firing and simulating it.  Also, sometimes the BCG will not put a round into battery. Basically when I dry fire and simulate binary, sometimes pulling the BCG back after the first shot, it feels like the BCG is extremely hard to pull back because it's hitting something. I think that's why sometimes it won't put a round into battery.  I am using the normal springs that are installed on it from the factory. Any ideas?
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 8:38:34 AM EDT
[#1]
bump for any updates.
Link Posted: 9/6/2017 10:55:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Did you check to see if the pins are broken? Mine had issues and then I finally took it out to put in a LaRue and realized that the trigger pin was broken in half and somehow still in place just enough to make it work but not work right. Take the whole trigger out and inspect everything and then install it again properly making sure every part is in the right spot.
Then give Franklin a call. They are good guys, they'll help you out.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top