BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2017 10:34:10 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 2:05:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice! Finally!
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 3:04:27 PM EDT
[#2]
That's what I said. I was hoping the Raptor would make its way to the MCX.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 3:11:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. Look forward to getting one of those for my MPX.
Link Posted: 5/1/2017 9:01:47 AM EDT
[#4]
In
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 9:08:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Any update on this ?

I checked the Radian site and I don't see it available yet.
Link Posted: 8/13/2017 11:36:55 AM EDT
[#6]
"Tom Presley <[email protected]>

Aug 6

We do not have a hard release date just yet, but we do plan on it being later this month. Subscribe to our newsletter for the official announcement."

Got that email from them regarding when it might be in production/shipping. My question was directly related to the MCX Raptor, but the following emails from Tom suggested this was for both.

EDIT: Also a reply from Tom when asked if it addresses the slop in the factory charging handle,

"It will include the Raptor charging handle and a part to eliminate the sloppiness of the original design. Please forgive me, but I do not know exactly what that small part is called."
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 2:12:33 PM EDT
[#7]
<--Tom Presley

MPX and MCX Raptors are 2 seperate items. Both have an MSRP of $89.95 and each will include the charging handle and a replacement rear support that will eliminate the slop from the factory charging handle.

Both are in production right now with the MPX Raptors being packaged as I type this. All the normal culprits (like Midway and Brownells, along with our national distributors and dealers) already have orders in place for both items.

MCX & MPX offical launches are Monday September 4, with the MPX Raptors starting to ship that same week. MCX Raptors will be ~2 weeks after.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email: [email protected]

MODS: If out of line please let me know and I will edit as necessary.
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 4:12:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Good to hear from you again!

That is outstanding news! Can't wait!
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 10:20:13 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
<--Tom Presley

MPX and MCX Raptors are 2 seperate items. Both have an MSRP of $89.95 and each will include the charging handle and a replacement rear support that will eliminate the slop from the factory charging handle.

Both are in production right now with the MPX Raptors being packaged as I type this. All the normal culprits (like Midway and Brownells, along with our national distributors and dealers) already have orders in place for both items.

MCX & MPX offical launches are Monday September 4, with the MPX Raptors starting to ship that same week. MCX Raptors will be ~2 weeks after.

If you guys have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email: [email protected]

MODS: If out of line please let me know and I will edit as necessary.
View Quote
Awesome news. I actually held off on buying the NextLevel Arms one so I'll absolutely be picking up a Raptor. Will they also be available through your site? and can I pre-order?
Link Posted: 8/30/2017 11:12:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Will these work with the Virtus?  I do not have one, do not know where they are in stock, and cannot afford one, but I like to dream.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 9:09:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Will these work with the Virtus?  I do not have one, do not know where they are in stock, and cannot afford one, but I like to dream.
View Quote
The new Virtus gas-buster charging handle is compatible in the original MCX, so I would assume MCX charging handles would also be compatible in the Virtus.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 10:11:43 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The new Virtus gas-buster charging handle is compatible in the original MCX, so I would assume MCX charging handles would also be compatible in the Virtus.
View Quote
Makes sense. Thanks.
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 7:55:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Sorry guys...forgot Monday is Labor Day. Official launch on both will be on Tuesday September 5!
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 1:18:30 PM EDT
[#14]
MCX Raptor

MPX Raptor

The MPX can be ordered, the MCX says "Coming Soon" (I don't have a MPX...  yet...)

I can't wait until the MCX one is released.  The Raptor is an awesome design.  I have standardized all my ARs to it, so having the MCX with the same ergos will be great.
Link Posted: 9/5/2017 1:40:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Shot the MCX with the Raptor installed this past weekend. Ran good, I'm just personally not a big fan of the MCX.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 3:17:46 PM EDT
[#16]
The MCX Raptor can be purchased now on their site.
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 10:57:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Will an "SD" version of these be available in the future ??
Link Posted: 10/10/2017 11:48:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Possibly. Being that the shaft itself is solid vs the semi hollow shape of an AR version, it won't be as simple as drilling a few holes in it.
Link Posted: 10/16/2017 12:30:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Got one of these Radian charging handle sets for my MPX the other day. Really nice.  Well worth the 90 bucks.
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 6:13:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Just ordered this Raptor handle for my MPX SBR but I have to wait for my SBR and silencer stamps to clear first
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top