Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/10/2018 10:25:06 PM EDT
[#1]
RSR definitely does not deal with non brick and mortar store front retail dealers for firearm sales.

If you have an account you either slipped through or was before their policy change a couple years ago.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 4:11:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Now get ready for all the Distributors you setup with to bombard you with phone calls, and emails, physical mail with all sorts of "offers" and "promotions" and "allocations" which are all fine and dandy. But doesnt work out for shit for us little guys when PSA and every day promo on gun.deals is selling BELOW your special "offer" "promo" "buy 10 and get 1 free & free allocation on blah blah gun"

sorry not trying to discourage you. But it is what it is.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 1:18:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Am dealing with that now! It's OK,  some good deals out there for sure!
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 1:52:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Davidsons and Green supply work with me, RSR would not.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 2:41:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I am not set up with green.  How there prices and  product line up ?

I am set up with Davidson this but I find them to definitely be more pricier than other wholesalers
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 2:44:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I am set up with Davidson this but I find them to definitely be more pricier than other wholesalers
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Customer service is TOP NOTCH.  They are more an accessory store with some guns, than a gun store with some accessories.  If you'd like I can send your email to my rep and you can get more info on brands and prices and stuff.
Link Posted: 5/11/2018 5:00:48 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Customer service is TOP NOTCH.  They are more an accessory store with some guns, than a gun store with some accessories.  If you'd like I can send your email to my rep and you can get more info on brands and prices and stuff.
View Quote
Yes please , I will send you my email . My arffcomm email is no good any more
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 9:39:46 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I forwarded your info over to my rep, hopefully you hear from her soon!
Link Posted: 5/14/2018 11:28:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Talked to her today , sent my FFL over , just waiting for my dealer log in to get set up !

Thanks man !!
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 7:14:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I was trying to get set up with Davidson's today but the guy said I needed to buy 10 guns on my first order or they would not set up the account.  Did you guys run into this as well?
Link Posted: 5/15/2018 10:05:11 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I was trying to get set up with Davidson's today but the guy said I needed to buy 10 guns on my first order or they would not set up the account.  Did you guys run into this as well?
View Quote
I just set up with Davidsons.  THEY DO NOT REQUIRED YOU TO BUY 10 GUNS FROM THEM !! They ask you if you have 10 guns on your books . Just tell them yes , you have 10 guns on the books . They are not going to make you verify it . In my case I took 20 guns out of my personal collection and put them in my acquisitions book , but Davidsons never made me verify it .

Call them back , and ask for Charlie Ballard.  He will hook you up guarantee!!

Good luck !!

Moka!!
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 9:06:47 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I just set up with Davidsons.  THEY DO NOT REQUIRED YOU TO BUY 10 GUNS FROM THEM !! They ask you if you have 10 guns on your books . Just tell them yes , you have 10 guns on the books . They are not going to make you verify it . In my case I took 20 guns out of my personal collection and put them in my acquisitions book , but Davidsons never made me verify it .

Good luck !!

Moka!!
View Quote
That's pretty much what I thought.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 9:21:19 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Good luck !!

Moka!!
View Quote
who told you that you need 10 guns on books or whatever period?

first time i heard of that.

i didnt need jack shit. But of course he wanted an order. i didnt even place an order til like 2 months after opening my account.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 3:20:02 PM EDT
[#14]
I got a big time used car salesman vibe from the guy I talked to yesterday. I assume he’s trying to get some sort of commission from a big order.  I don’t have $4000 to throw at inventory right now. I wanted to do business with an AZ company since that’s where I live but I can look elsewhere. Got signed up with Lipseys today.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top