Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/17/2017 7:39:41 AM EDT
I must be stupid. Every time I have to update my password on the E-Nics (LEEP) site it turns into a major ordeal. Seems like I usually end up geting locked out of my account before it's all said and done.

Your password must contain 12 characters, including a capital letter, a number a special symbol, a Chinese symbol and one emoji. You must not repeat characters and in total all your characters must represent a hero from comic book history.
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 8:00:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I just signed up for e-nics the other day.  My browser wouldn't go to screen where I should have been able to print form... It tried my other browser and same issue. So I quit.  30 min later tech from FBI called and said he would set me up, stop submitting forms.  Gee, if your darn instructions matched your application, and worked properly, but that a side note.  He specifically stated Not to use special characters.   Only capital, lower case, and numbers.  Too many problems from special characters.  And it does worth that way........
Link Posted: 5/17/2017 9:51:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just signed up for e-nics the other day.  My browser wouldn't go to screen where I should have been able to print form... It tried my other browser and same issue. So I quit.  30 min later tech from FBI called and said he would set me up, stop submitting forms.  Gee, if your darn instructions matched your application, and worked properly, but that a side note.  He specifically stated Not to use special characters.   Only capital, lower case, and numbers.  Too many problems from special characters.  And it does worth that way........
View Quote
I've been using it for several years -- pre-Sandy Hook -- and I'm a believer in the e-Nics system, but damn it is one crappy interface. It's like they sent the time machine to pick up some 6th grade amateur programmers from the late 1980s and had them whip it up as a class project.
Link Posted: 5/20/2017 5:31:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
I had the same problems about a year ago. Had to call to finish the application.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top