Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2017 5:13:30 AM EDT
Aaron called me yesterday, I was on the waiting list for these bolts. They are ready for shipment, the bolts have AR parts that can be replaced cheaply.  They also plan on doing an optic
rail run in the future if your 1.5 optic on your STG has shit the bed.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 6:00:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm on the list but haven't gotten the call yet - hopefully they included a batch of left landed ones, I need 2.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 7:31:37 AM EDT
[#2]
I want a bolt
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:45:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Had mine for about 2 months and also changed out the bolt sleeve with Ratworx one. So I’ll give you my quick experience with my Msar late gen.3/early gen.4 with rounded receiver lock. Clean it/degrease it and the gun first with contact cleaner. Then run it wet, manually cycling the bolt first a few dozen times to seat it in. Went to the range and had a few ejection/feeding problems with freedom munitions reman 5.56. Swapped mags same thing. Then ran IMI m193 spec ammo. No problems with either mag!!  Went back to the freedom munitions still had problem. Changed gas setting to extreme setting for 50-75 rounds no problems. Changed back to normal gas setting, no more problems. Also, the ejection pattern is different, the spent casing no longer dings up the receiver behind the ejection port.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 8:09:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Is the rounded bolt the new gen or old?

eta
Receiver lock
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 10:49:59 PM EDT
[#5]
The square receiver lock was the latest one. Gen4 and E4 ar15 magazine stock.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 9:19:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Just went to their web site and they only show the AUG bolts...
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 11:16:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Call them, ask for Aaron or Chris.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top